Not To Be Negative But...

1 minute ago, HenryBai said:

wow, maybe there's something to happen soon, she's been working between these things, a new label will give her a full era with brand new start. Hope britney can follow her to leave rca

It's so weird because I used to want britney to go to RCA because of all of the creative freedom christina got with Strpiped and B2B. The first album I remember them ruining was My December by Kelly. I wonder what changed and why they don't trust or want to invest inti their artists anymore?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It's so weird because I used to want britney to go to RCA because of all of the creative freedom christina got with Strpiped and B2B. The first album I remember them ruining was My December by Kelly. I wonder what changed and why they don't trust or want to invest inti their artists anymore?

my first Xtina era was Bionic, and knee era was femme fatale, this makes me feel like a flop.....................

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I know I counted: Bionic, lotus, BJ and Glory. I meant christina and britney combined.

TBH Bionic could have been salvaged had they actually released a cohesive album.

Get rid of the ballads and tweak it to be a little more radio friendly in the style of KGB / Dynamite.

I would have had it somewhat like this

01 Bionic

02 Not Myself Tonight

03 Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)

04 Elastic Love

05 Desnudate

06 Kimono Girl

07 Bobblehead

08 Prima Donna

09 My Girls (feat. Peaches)

10 Monday Morning

11 Birds of Prey

12 Little Dreamer

13 Vanity (Bonus)

The Glory era was better than the Britney Jean era in EVERY WAY. We got an amazing album (that Britney actually sings on), the album sold more and debuted higher than BJ, the promo may not have made much sense but at least we got some :orangu: , Britney looks the best and seems the happiest she's ever been... There's no way that you can argue that the BJ era was better than the Glory album. The only thing that was better during BJ was the music videos, but even then she made up for that with the Slumber Party music video.

1 hour ago, HenryBai said:

my first Xtina era was Bionic, and knee era was femme fatale, this makes me feel like a flop.....................

poor you. But at least you got to see a whole Britney era and it was succesful too??

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

TBH Bionic could have been salvaged had they actually released a cohesive album.

Get rid of the ballads and tweak it to be a little more radio friendly in the style of KGB / Dynamite.

I would have had it somewhat like this

01 Bionic

02 Not Myself Tonight

03 Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)

04 Elastic Love

05 Desnudate

06 Kimono Girl

07 Bobblehead

08 Prima Donna

09 My Girls (feat. Peaches)

10 Monday Morning

11 Birds of Prey

12 Little Dreamer

13 Vanity (Bonus)

TBH i dont think anything could have saved Bionic.  At the time the public was so against Christina because of all of the Gaga comparrisons and Christina was in the middle of a divorce. Something was definitley up with her. If you look at her during B2B she was happy and bubbly. During Bionic she seemed very bitter and sad. Not as bad as duing Stripped but very different. Also I dont think anybody can gain this much weight in a year without something being wrong. She always used to be super stylish (even when it was questionable you could tell that she loved to try things out) and after Bionic she only wore leggings and ugly **** and just generally really let herself go and didnt seem to care. She has suffered from depression from a very early age and her mom even sent her to a therepist while she was in high school. Idk maybe the divorce just really got to her.

I mean there is 1 year between these pictures...

normal_005~44.jpg133849991.jpg

normal_19~57.jpgnormal_014~297.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

She did more promo performances, and the music was way better than the BJ era, so it actually got a bit better. 

I will never understand why people associate Disney to a video where she's auditioning guys to **** her:orangu:

I think they just mean because its cheesy and seems a bit childish (if you leave the ******* her part out) :hehehe:

Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

The Glory era was better than the Britney Jean era in EVERY WAY. We got an amazing album (that Britney actually sings on), the album sold more and debuted higher than BJ, the promo may not have made much sense but at least we got some :orangu: , Britney looks the best and seems the happiest she's ever been... There's no way that you can argue that the BJ era was better than the Glory album. The only thing that was better during BJ was the music videos, but even then she made up for that with the Slumber Party music video.

Agree with you!! the vocals on Glory are great, the songs are a new and good style for her, she put a lot of work into her body and styling, she improved her dancing and gave us interviews, live shows and even 2 award show performancs.  The only thing Im upset about is that it wasnt a bigger success and that she promoted POM more than Glory. But Im trying to look at the positive things and we had a lot.

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Agree with you!! the vocals on Glory are great, the songs are a new and good style for her, she put a lot of work into her body and styling, she improved her dancing and gave us interviews, live shows and even 2 award show performancs.  The only thing Im upset about is that it wasnt a bigger success and that she promoted POM more than Glory. But Im trying to look at the positive things and we had a lot.

Yes!!! Tho I do agree I wish she would've focused less on Piece Of Me and more on Glory. One of the biggest injustices of Britney's career will always be that Glory didn't get it's time to shine. That album could been huge had it  been promoted properly. I think I'll always be bitter over it :orangu: 

Guest $elfish

They better get Danja , bloodshy and avant , max Martin  and will I flop 

get a new team 

get rid of Vegas 

go on a glory world tour 

and better work their ***** off :lessons:

She should release a visual album on her Youtube channel. She should record simple videos. Come on, if an album would have 11 songs it's not that hard - some of them would be like backdrops of POM or her twirling and dancing near water, but always her. She should release it right away and then we won't have to worry about only 2 mv for an era :D That's my idea 

Glory era was amazing, we even gotten a VMA perforamnce! But it lasted to short, I am mad that they didn't pushed at least 3 singles, charts don't matter from the previous singles, they have so much money why not putting 3 singles out, making an album for only 2 singles is not worthy then :byebitch:

I am here for an album only if they put at least 3 or 4 singles and promote them on a WWT :byebitch:

There was a lot wrong with the Glory era but I thought it was way better than the Britney Jean era. I loved the album and at least she did do some performances outside of Vegas. She did two award show performances in 2016...when will Britney Jean?? She also did some cute little promo things like Ellen, Carpool Karaoke, and Jimmy Kimmel. Now the quality of all of those things is debatable but it was definitely more of a "complete" era than Britney Jean.

Archived