Not To Be Negative But...

Remember after the Britney Jean era, we all thought things couldn't get any worse. 

And then the Glory era came and we had awful sales after Week 1, promo that didn't make sense and was timed badly (due to POM), POM continuing throughout the era, terrible decisions like the MM MV getting remade as a Disney homage etc etc....

Next era will probably be EVEN worse. POM will still be going. The album won't be as good as Glory so reviews will be poor and sales will be terrible. They probably won't even make any music videos. They'll forget to send the lead single to radio. Britney will go on holiday for 2 weeks - with the album released in the middle of the holiday. 

We'll get a single Tweet and a single IG post with a picture of the album (awful cover, of course) and a message saying "Buy/stream my new album from today! Or don't. Whateverz xx"

:nyheadache:

Are YOU ready for the carnage? :meltdown:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually got slayed by her Apple Music Festival and iHeart performance, the POM show improved ALOT, Britney's body is banging, Slumber Party musicvideo is fire and the Glory album is amaaazing. Not to mention the fierce magazine covers we got, her VMA comeback, and the Billboard Music Awards performance... So I have good hopes for the next era.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

For me its double bitter because Ive now had 4 bad eras from my fave artist. Christina is releasing this yar and I have zero hope for a good era so.. 5th heartbreak in a row. great.

At least Glory was a good album and she stepped up her choreo and looks good. I can appreciate that.

I enjoyed Christina's latest efforts and that's what matters to me. I'm sure she'll deliver again

39 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

I enjoyed Christina's latest efforts and that's what matters to me. I'm sure she'll deliver again

The music was ok enough. I enjoyed Bionic and Lotus more than BJ. But she hasn't toured in 10 years and hasnt had passion for about 7 years. Sure we got a lot of collaborative but we only got 3 Singles from her in 7 years.  That's insane.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

For me its double bitter because Ive now had 4 bad eras from my fave artist. Christina is releasing this yar and I have zero hope for a good era so.. 5th heartbreak in a row. great.

At least Glory was a good album and she stepped up her choreo and looks good. I can appreciate that.

when is xtina leaving RCA? are there rumours around it?

18 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

when is xtina leaving RCA? are there rumours around it?

There have been many rumors. Last year she was listed under Universals artists on an official Swedish page and last month she was connected to atlantic records.  A lot of fans think that's why her album is so delayed because she us sick of rca ruining her albums or telling her what kind of music she has to do. But christina is completely silent so... who knows.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

There have been many rumors. Last year she was listed under Universals artists on an official Swedish page and last month she was connected to atlantic records.  A lot of fans think that's why her album is so delayed because she us sick of rca ruining her albums or telling her what kind of music she has to do. But christina is completely silent so... who knows.

wow, maybe there's something to happen soon, she's been working between these things, a new label will give her a full era with brand new start. Hope britney can follow her to leave rca

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Wait gorl, wut? :orangu:

CA, Stripped, Back to Basics and KGB all did really well.

Your only tragic eras were Bionic and Lotus.

Archived