It's sad, but it's the truth

e-mailmyheart

11 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

The most loved and memorable artists (in all aspects, such as literary art, paintings, musical arts, etc) are only remembered after their death.  
I certainly miss the early 00's.  
I had one of these :overwhelm:dc11795d8ebcc4a1a7f8666d778152fc.jpg

I sell and consume Avon products, I loved that they sold Britney products again like in 2000 :bpout:

Why are not the Britney doll clothes the same as in the BOMT video as they did with Aguilera's?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That kinda happens already with the GP:

• Primeney: They bashed her in prime saying she can't dance, but now that she's gone EVERYBODY misses her. If you look at the comment section of her BBMA performance all they say is "She was such an amazing dancer. What happened to her?". If you watch a Primeney video all they say in the comment is "I miss her so much. Now she's so stiff on stage.".
  • Her face: They called her ugly back in her prime making Britney feel insecure, which made her get non-stop lip fillers and nose jobs. Now all they say is "She was so pretty. Why did she have to ruin her face?".

They didn't appreciate Primeney, but now that she's gone, they all suddenly miss her.

True :mhm:

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

• Primeney: They bashed her in prime saying she can't dance, but now that she's gone EVERYBODY misses her. If you look at the comment section of her BBMA performance all they say is "She was such an amazing dancer. What happened to her?". If you watch a Primeney video all they say in the comment is "I miss her so much. Now she's so stiff on stage.".
  • Her face: They called her ugly back in her prime making Britney feel insecure, which made her get non-stop lip fillers and nose jobs. Now all they say is "She was so pretty. Why did she have to ruin her face?".

They didn't appreciate Primeney, but now that she's gone, they all suddenly miss her.

What world...??

literally nobody ever said Britney can't dance: her performance skills are one of the ONLY things the GP ever praised her for

same for looks. Britneywas always considered beautiful/****/desirable until the breakdown. I don't know what world you live in where Britney Spears was ever called ugly by the media in her prime.

you must be talking about fans.

Just now, ZoneGirl said:

Lmao I laugh every time this is brought up on "Watch What Happens Live." It's a joke between my sister and me now :jfallonlol:

Lmfao! I love these ******* my fave show tbh. Ugh I can't stand porsha! 

...but yeah that scene was hilarious, the fact that porsha started the rumors 'bout Kandi and act like she doesn't know!

Lmao! :weusay:

On 13/3/2017 at 7:35 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

Her face: They called her ugly back in her prime making Britney feel insecure, which made her get non-stop lip fillers and nose jobs.

Cmon... The whole world wanted Britney's face, she was perfect... but she was born insecure about herself, I wanna remind you that in a 2003 interview she said that she wanted to change her nose so it's not because of the comments

Just now, Britneybbhmm said:

Lmfao! I love these ******* my fave show tbh. Ugh I can't stand porsha! 

...but yeah that scene was hilarious, the fact that porsha started the rumors 'bout Kandi and act like she doesn't know!

Lmao! :weusay:

Right? And Phaedra has yet to own up to her hand in it! :blol:

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Cmon... The whole world wanted Britney's face, she was perfect... but she was born insecure about herself, I wanna remind you that in a 2003 interview she said that she wanted to change her nose so it's not because of the comments

I feel most beautiful people dont look at themselves the same way people do with them. So many models always point out their flaws even though the public consider it an asset.

• Super Mods

Anyways I kinda expect that with people but it bugs me when fans don't appreciate what she do. It sucks that she has a large gay and female fanbase because I feel those two judge very harshly. Im not saying every girl or gay is like that but I do  come across a lot of people that even just mentioning her name, all of a sudden they start to boil. Actually most gays love Britney and think shes perfection but its mostly the snobby gays (probably madonna fans as I sat in front of a couple that went to the circus tour and just pulled it apart, brought down my high after the show hearing them while shuffling out the arena)

She really is this generation's marilyn. She was over worked, under paid, under appreciated. Super talented but those talents are never utilized.

On 3/13/2017 at 2:35 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

When did ppl call her ugly and say she couldn't dance in her prime? Not throwing shade but I honestly don't remember either of these things and I was a fan since the beginning.

On 3/13/2017 at 3:51 PM, ITZFFGL said:

What world...??

literally nobody ever said Britney can't dance: her performance skills are one of the ONLY things the GP ever praised her for

same for looks. Britneywas always considered beautiful/****/desirable until the breakdown. I don't know what world you live in where Britney Spears was ever called ugly by the media in her prime.

you must be talking about fans.

That's what I'm trying to figure out because I never heard any of those things. Yes, parents didn't like how **** she dressed and their was speculation that her ***** got done very young. And some ppl did give her flack for lipping even back then, but I can't recall anyone ever calling Britney ugly or saying she couldn't dance. That was the one thing she did very well that made her stand out from other pop girls. 

4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

That's what I'm trying to figure out because I never heard any of those things. Yes, parents didn't like how **** she dressed and their was speculation that her ***** got done very young. And some ppl did give her flack for lipping even back then, but I can't recall anyone ever calling Britney ugly or saying she couldn't dance. That was the one thing she did very well that made her stand out from other pop girls. 

If anything people criticized her *****.. like I cant think of one instance where people said she was ugly or couldn't dance... until 2007 vmas.. :otears:

On 3/13/2017 at 5:20 AM, e-mailmyheart said:

tumblr_m5fshriAva1r1ufqfo1_500.jpg

:sobbing:

Yeah. I never understood the attitude tbh. I can understand people that don't really know about a celebrity, the celebrity dies and they become curious enough to listen to the person's music, watch the movies and tv shows, etc. I'm mainly aiming it at **** talkers that mock everything about the person's career and then it's *** licking time when the person drops dead. Why do that? 

It makes me think of a quote I read when it concerned a celebrity I like that passed away a good number of years ago. I can't remember who said it, was definitely somebody that personally knew him. Paraphrasing--If there were as many people at his concerts as at his funeral, maybe his personal life wouldn't have went into such a downward spiral. He was the opposite of Britney when it concerned his career. I think Britney's happy keeping her career at the level it's at now. While he wanted his career to come back to him. It must've been so frustrating putting out songs/albums and you have hopes they'll get to the number 1 and you'll be popular again and instead the opposite happens. Each new album release flops more than the last one did. I imagine the poor ******* rolling around in his grave once the album that was released after his death reached number 1.

People...just don't understand them.:nothavingit:

3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Yeah. I never understood the attitude tbh. I can understand people that don't really know about a celebrity, the celebrity dies and they become curious enough to listen to the person's music, watch the movies and tv shows, etc. I'm mainly aiming it at **** talkers that mock everything about the person's career and then it's *** licking time when the person drops dead. Why do that? 

It makes me think of a quote I read when it concerned a celebrity I like that passed away a good number of years ago. I can't remember who said it, was definitely somebody that personally knew him. Paraphrasing--If there were as many people at his concerts as at his funeral, maybe his personal life wouldn't have went into such a downward spiral. He was the opposite of Britney when it concerned his career. I think Britney's happy keeping her career at the level it's at now. While he wanted his career to come back to him. It must've been so frustrating putting out songs/albums and you have hopes they'll get to the number 1 and you'll be popular again and instead the opposite happens. Each new album release flops more than the last one did. I imagine the poor ******* rolling around in his grave once the album that was released after his death reached number 1.

People...just don't understand them.:nothavingit:

But people are nevertheless, when someone dies people tend to have compassion for that person and stop speaking badly about that person trying to find reasons and arguments to justify contrary to what they found bad in her in their minds and the same is with singers , in this case. And then the frenzy caused by the media around the celebrity that died, quite arouses people's curiosity about the work and life of this celebrity and tend to value what is good in it.

Archived