Poll: Exhale´s biggest meltdown?

joe sp

Exhale´s biggest meltdown?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, joe sp said:

I can't with this chatty man interview. 

"You'll have to wait and see"

"work ***** scenes were too **** and cut out"

"I feel silly being ****"

"I'm a mom now"

Several reasons why we meltdown all within a few short minutes. Enjoy! :meltdown::letitburn:

Guest Nick Jonas
2 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

Desert performance was the BIGGEST meltdown ever!

You know why not so many people voted for it now? Because those who witnessed it are no longer here and have abandoned exhale and Britney forever after that fiasco :overitkbye: talk about impact:staysalty:

Nope, it's because the Make Me video debacle came along and shat all over it's arse. :staysalty:

I'm glad that she did not perform in the desert, because we all know how Britney performed back in 2013... it would be GMA 2011 level. This is the main difference. It's good that she did not performed because is would be mess. It's bad and it will always be bad that she scrapped the original video because it would be amazing. It makes Make Me meltdown bigger for me.

I'm sad we can't pull up threads from 2013 anymore. Fans were really angry over the desert thing and you could find hundreds of threads with people writing essays about how they're done being a Britney fan. Terribly intense stuff (her first flop era, the sickness, lack of interaction, countdown on website for no reason, false confirmation of performance) that blew up all at once and really nailed the coffin for a lot of fans. Personally. I'd vote for this because the desert incident felt like it really damaged an integral part of her stanbase.

People were less naive by the Glory era but the MV we got for Make Me was such a stain on the wave of optimism people had since Aug 2015 (the period when Britney started to show drive for her work again).

I remember when the audio of Make Me released and her vocals had even non-fans impressed.
The album art had everyone shook and excited for the visuals of this era.
She knocked Justin Timberlake off the #1 spot on iTunes and it already felt like such an iconic start for her chart run.

2016 was supposed to be her revival with the era where she did everything right after learning from the mistakes of BJ and PG. But everything just fizzled out after that, and it all started with the scrapping of a video that just might have been on the level of Toxic or Womanizer.  

In conclusion: They're both big in different ways. Desert performance had a higher peak but the scrapped Make Me MV seems to be having more longevity.

2 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

I'm sad we can't pull up threads from 2013 anymore. Fans were really angry over the desert thing and you could find hundreds of threads with people writing essays about how they're done being a Britney fan. Terribly intense stuff (her first flop era, the sickness, lack of interaction, countdown on website for no reason, false confirmation of performance) that blew up all at once and really nailed the coffin for a lot of fans. Personally. I'd vote for this because the desert incident felt like it really damaged an integral part of her stanbase.

People were less naive by the Glory era but the MV we got for Make Me was such a stain on the wave of optimism people had since Aug 2015 (the period when Britney started to show drive for her work again).

I remember when the audio of Make Me released and her vocals had even non-fans impressed.
The album art had everyone shook and excited for the visuals of this era.
She knocked Justin Timberlake off the #1 spot on iTunes and it already felt like such an iconic start for her chart run.

2016 was supposed to be her revival with the era where she did everything right after learning from the mistakes of BJ and PG. But everything just fizzled out after that, and it all started with the scrapping of a video that just might have been on the level of Toxic or Womanizer.  

In conclusion: They're both big in different ways. Desert performance had a higher peak but the scrapped Make Me MV seems to be having more longevity.

:gobaby:

Archived