Poll: Exhale´s biggest meltdown?

joe sp

Exhale´s biggest meltdown?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joe sp said:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

:orangu:

i remember after she was done, i logged in and thought

tumblr_ogus8hRvwr1udh5n8o1_500.gif

What will be the next  epic meltdown? Find out on the next episode of Exhale.  :staysalty:

Definitely the meltdowns from the Make Me video fiasco were the biggest. There was so much anger and it was just filled with nothing but negativity in every thread. It sure is the angriest I've seen people get on here. You can't really blame anyone for being angry though except for the ones that over-exaggerated. We were all promised an amazing video but what we got was on the same level as the PG video so I can see why everyone was so mad. Some people even went so far as to say they wouldn't buy Glory in it's first week or some foolish **** like that.

Hopefully there aren't anymore major meltdowns like that for a long time or better yet no more major meltdowns at all :plzney:

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

Definitely the meltdowns from the Make Me video fiasco were the biggest. There was so much anger and it was just filled with nothing but negativity in every thread. It sure is the angriest I've seen people get on here. You can't really blame anyone for being angry though except for the ones that over-exaggerated. We were all promised an amazing video but what we got was on the same level as the PG video so I can see why everyone was so mad. Some people even went so far as to say they wouldn't buy Glory in it's first week or some foolish **** like that.

Hopefully there aren't anymore major meltdowns like that for a long time or better yet no more major meltdowns at all :plzney:

I prefer the PG video :orangu: 

Archived