The 2017 iHeartRadio Awards Winners

Jordan Miller

IDK, I get this feeling there's something in the works like a feature on someone's track or something......I mean she was spotted at a dance studio a few weeks ago and then she posted that pic of the tired ballerina resting on the bar and said current mood.....as if she was tired from working. 

If B10 doesn't come out this year which I don't think it will she should release another Christmas single or EP as something fun for us in the meantime.....I'm sure next year we will get something for her 20th and it's possible B10 could come next year as well. 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DoSomething954 said:

Idk how she just abandons her albums like this. Aren't they supposed to be her "babies" ? She doesn't even casually mention glory on twitter or Instagram. She could easily get a hashtag to trend by sharing some glory covers that she loves. *sigh* 

Well RCA most likely are the ones abandoning the album and she feels there's nothing she can do about it, so she just moves on.....she's prob like well they don't want to do a 3rd single so what's the point!

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well RCA most likely are the ones abandoning the album and she feels there's nothing she can do about it, so she just moves on.....she's prob like well they don't want to do a 3rd single so what's the point!

I'm not even talking about singles. She never even mentions Glory anymore. Opposed to the google images she shares on Instagram, she can't share behind the scenes shots from SP video, or share some YouTube glory covers?. if you looked at her social media you wouldn't even know she has an album out. A good one at that

6 hours ago, Money Love and Happiness said:

If you're hoping for a Glory medley we will get DYWCO, SP and the VMA Make Me Remix :forkit:

Even if that's the case, I would be happy. She could release DYWCO as a single after giving it some extra attention :snapney: lol at this point idc, I would love another performance, especially after last years BBMA's 

16 hours ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

I keep in my prayers at night that she will perform a Glory melody at the BBMA's :unbelievableney: she performed last year and the year before, so here's to hoping! I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen tho since I completely came up with it in my head 

In your head? CONFIRMED BBMA'S PERFORMANCE :madance: #exhelllogic :meltdown:

Archived