Britney on Men's Health!!!

sodap0p

So I was browsing my Facebook feed  and this article appeared! Sorry if AP. :snapney:

-----

15 Instagrams That Prove Britney Spears Has Never Been Fitter

BY  ALANNA NUÑEZMarch 1, 2017

Most of the 2000s was rather rough for Britney Spears. The singer married (then wisely) divorced Kevin Federline, had a public meltdown and threw all caution to the wind. Of that time in her life, no one was harder on Spears than herself: "I looked like a fat pig," she quipped following a performance flop at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2007.

Credit where it's due, though. In the decade since, Spears turned everything around and is back and looking better and healthier than ever. The 35-year-old singer — whose Vegas residency has earned more than $100 million (NBD) — hit the gym earlier this week and showed off her rock-hard abs in a **** post-workout video on Instagram.

“Staying motivated,” she captioned the video.

Spears has previously spoken out about how important exercise and meditation are to her overall well-being, telling the editors of Women’s Health that she enjoys working out regularly. “I don't mind working out," she said. "Trainers keep you motivated, but I don't have a problem staying motivated." (True: Her Instagram account is a veritable collage of Spears enjoying yoga, running, dancing, and more.)

Whatever she's doing is working (maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's reportedly dating personal trainer Sam Asghari?).

See full article:

http://www.menshealth.com/***-women/britney-spears-abs?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_term=823162644&utm_campaign=Men's Health

-----

Queen of #fitnessgoals :slayney:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Santiago said:

um did she actually said in 2007 that she looked like a fat pig? i don't remember that.....:xcuseme:

Maybe the writers of that article mixed the Britney from Britney Ever After up with the real Britney Spears. :uknowit:

Guest $elfish
On 3/2/2017 at 5:30 AM, GrotesqueDiva said:

she looks great but she needs to work on her *** tho,  she has a white girl booty.

She is a white girl tho :lostney:

Archived