The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, lirebelde said:

That does not affect her honey at the end of the day Britney slipped away from that.  Do you work for lifetime?  you seem desperate to give them ratings, keeping hiding in your hidden shades.

IM not going to entertain your deludedness 

3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Who gives a ****!

Britney not thinking about this movie

It's not like its going to affect her

Make me seen a big increase on itunes the night of her performance on the VMA

Shut the hell up and know what you talking about

I do....you seem to not get anything because your irrelevant comparison/example speaks to it. 

Just now, TheLightningThief said:

I think people are overeacting a bit. It's just another Lifetime biopic that people will forget about within 2 weeks. :slayney:

Drama queens. 

Also even if Britney talked to them and gave them info would she tell them the truth. 

Like ppl said we dont know what's went done. What if Britney is an addict and that is why with alcohol and weed Britney freaks out when it's  around her. Instead of the assumed medication theory. 

Come on it would be damaging even if she  talked about being sober for her kids.

Even mental illness that is hard to accept and ppl would be mean to her if she actually talked about it. Look at all the jabs.

Not to mention all the drama with her kids. 

She just would never be up front about all that stuff because her kids are older now.

I don't think she will ever do a tell all for many of those reasons. It's gonna make herself and others she love look bad.  

4 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

It depends on how much promo they did. I only know about it because I come here and also listen to Lance Bass' podcast. Like I haven't seen a whole bunch of commercials or anything unless I'm watching Lifetime. So if they did a lot of promo and it flops, then maybe. But it just looks bad, ppl may also just not want to tune into a bad movie. 

ETA: I think it speaks volumes about her relevance and popularity that they even considered her for a biopic to begin with. They could have chosen any other pop girl of the moment, but they chose her story. 

You're the only sensible one in the thread that speaks from a knowledge based standpoint...refreshing

3 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

I get it, it's cheap, bad acting, looks nothing like Britney, etc., but so what? It's a movie and it brings light to Britney Spears.

So it talks about the breakdown...is that bad? As much as we hate to acknowledge it, Britney's breakdown is a defining moment in her career and is part of pop culture. I think a lot of fans somehow feel like they're perpetuating the notion that Britney was crazy by acknowledging the breakdown, but that shouldn't be the case. Britney went through a tough time and while we would love to move on from it, the fact is that it had a big impact on who she is as a person and artist today and is the reason she had a comeback. Talking about it or mentioning it doesn't make you a bad fan...it makes you a realistic fan.

I personally don't understand this obsessions with sweeping 2006-2007 under the rug, like what's the point? It happened, she bounced back, she's better for it and if people want to talk about it or use it as a reference, then so be it, but don't shut down completely because of it.

The movie is going to be a hot mess because it's just a low budget film, but don't be afraid to enjoy it.

IT'S OKAY!

love

Britney back in her prime was known for her dancing more than anything. It offends me as a fan that they would cast somebody with NO dance experience to play Britney. She doesn't even look like Brit, the least they could do was get somebody that could dance and that's why I cannot support this movie because it doesn't even show Brit in her best light. 

Oh and also the fact that Britney didn't agree to the movie, and that there's no real Britney music allowed.

Mess mess mess :embarrassney:

Archived