The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the VMA scene has merit when she says why it was filmed that way. I mean we know that her music isn't in it, but what's the point of watching her performances redone? They're all on youtube, so this is just putting a voice to the speculation that's out there. You know, they probably got some of the info from exhale, so it's probably some of our fault too. 

14 minutes ago, TraciBrooks said:

BECAUSE it is disrespectful to the Queen, it does NOT have her blessing, its full of the worst lies and over-exaggeration, and its features a dark time in Britney's history where we almost lost her. They are not doing it to 'honor' her, they are making it because its gonna piss people off and make money.

Just another business suckling at the Queen's teet.

It's no better than when JT mentions something about Britney every time he has a new single to plug, or when Katy 'Cake Face' Hudson throws disgusting shade at Britney when she also releases a new single.

It's also no better than you supporting a site that has a history of lawsuits from Britney's team and also doesn't have Britney's blessing, but you continue to visit it everyday don't you?

1 minute ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Ughhh is that a scene of her freaking out after rewatching the 2007 VMA performance because Justin was in the crowd? She said "he saw me like that?!"

What a mess, JT was probably the last thing on Britney's mind that night. 

She said "he saw me like that"? ... Didn't she say "they saw me like that"? I mean the fans, the GP, not *********

56 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes, y'all heard me right. :NYsassy:

We need to watch the movie tonight so it can be a success and solidify that Britney is still a relevant topic of interest outside of Las Vegas. :NYsassy:

I Am Britney Jean was a ratings flop on E! in 2013. :NYsassy:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.spin.com/2013/12/britney-spears-i-am-jean-documentary-ratings-vegas%3Famp%3D1?client=safari

http://www.starpulse.com/britney-spears-i-am-britney-jean-documentary-flops-in-the-ratings-1848394125.html

If we don't watch this movie, it's a sign of nothing else to come because they'll assume that no1curr about Britney anymore. :NYsassy:

So get to work, I mean watch, *****. :NYsassy:

You're **** :)

1 minute ago, Denise said:

I have a feeling that will be a movie  about both, not just about brit

the director said it in the video that it was about their "love story". ridiculous, if they wanted to make a movie about the relationship they should have called it something different and advertised it in a different way.... in the grand scheme of things jt was only a small portion of her life :byebitch:

Archived