"Gimme More" Piece of Me Band View (Professional Recording) *clip*

GypsyWoman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why, but, TO ME, the sound of Piece Of Me show (OVERALL) sounds like a studio arrangement and the band is there in a very fictitious way, faking they are playing something they aren't. 

The best band Britney had (since then) has always been the one who played @ The Onyx Hotel Tour. 

1 minute ago, Alvy said:

I don't know why, but, TO ME, the sound of Piece Of Me show (OVERALL) sounds like a studio and the band is there in a very fictitious way, faking they are playing something they aren't. 

The best band Britney had (since then) has always been the one who played @ The Onyx Hotel Tour. 

Yep, that was the intention, the theme of the Onyx hotel tour was to sound as a more intimate New York/Broadway show not as a giant world tour when it actually was :idkney:

1 hour ago, Alvy said:

I don't know why, but, TO ME, the sound of Piece Of Me show (OVERALL) sounds like a studio arrangement and the band is there in a very fictitious way, faking they are playing something they aren't. 

On video you can't hear it unless you listen closely (they are really clear on Glory songs) but live you can hear them on top of the studio track

21 minutes ago, Seel said:

Amazing, but I think she doesn't need a band. :verycool:

of course she needs a band lol. Then she's literally just a drag queen lipping vocals, it would sound flat to just have a studio track. Something has to be on top of it to give it that extra punch

actually the band contributes a lot to the show, but once again the sound engineers/musical directors on Brintey's team.... THEY SUCK.

They only have to do 1 thing, MAKE HER record vocals for the live feeling OR mix the raw studio vocals to the show but not the final acapellas of the tracks.

they really suck.

Archived