Marc from E!: "I spotted Spears getting out of her seat to go introduce herself to Chance the Rapper"

Maryy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I adore Chance the Rapper! Such a genuine guy. He is actually signed to no label and puts out along his music for free, I'm glad he won big last night. 

Britney obviously knew who he was, I bet her sons are fans of his. 

That's a lie about him being independent

It's been exposed that he's signed to a label which makes sense because I don't know too many independent artist who get all this support and attention like they on a label

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Chance's brother is openly bisexual and they frequently collaborate together. You tried though? :nothavingit:

He's openly bisexual for like 3 months and this guy used homophobic lyrics in his past songs. He may changed, but the past will always follow him darling. Also, he's overrated as ****, just like Beyonce.

11 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

:byebitch:

it's hard to face the truth, isn't it? :byebitch:

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

or will.i.am 2qk6mgi.jpg maybe she wanted to gather the producers that have done her best records in the past to come back for B10

:nicki2:

9 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

But her trash *** team would prefer G-Eazy :forkit:

G-Easy collab with Britney was flawless tho :staysalty:

17 hours ago, Maryy said:

what kind of more surprises did we already get this year tho? :ponderney:

bad make-up and hairstyle in a Grammys party? :orangu:  a possible extension of her residency? :orangu:  a 3rd-single-that-is-not-gonna-happen? :orangu: 

:britstare11:

its not like the second month of the year is even over

the britney army complaining over everything as usual 

Archived