Marc from E!: "I spotted Spears getting out of her seat to go introduce herself to Chance the Rapper"

Maryy

E!'s Marc Malkin took a photo of the beauty, 35, sitting near Sam in a booth at the famed Beverly Hilton hotel wit salads and water glasses in front of them.

Arrival actor Jeremy Renner was also reportedly at the table. 

Both Britney and Sam looked relaxed as they took in the event that saw John Legend party with Lena Dunham and Jennifer Hudson, Panic! At the Disco and Judy Collins perform. 

Reporter Marc added: 'I spotted Spears getting out of her seat to go introduce herself to Chance the Rapper, but when the crowd around him grew too big, Spears returned to her seat.' 

full article -> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4217276/Britney-Spears-caught-kissing-Sam-Asghari.html

i wonder why she wanted to talk to Chance The Rapper... but just a quick meet? a wish for a collab in the future? :giggleney:

to be honest, Chance The Rapper sound and vibe is very funny and light... it would be awesome if she gets in touch with him to make a song or ask him to produce one or two songs for instance. :unbelievableney:

what do you guys think?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

2017 Britney is full of surprises. :queenriri:

what kind of more surprises did we already get this year tho? :ponderney:

bad make-up and hairstyle in a Grammys party? :orangu:  a possible extension of her residency? :orangu:  a 3rd-single-that-is-not-gonna-happen? :orangu: 

:britstare11:

Archived