And The Winners Of The 2017 Grammys Are...

Jordan Miller

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I'm excited for her performance too sis but might as well be a shady ***** and stirr some **** up to ignite the true meltdowns that are yet to come :weusay:

I'm sure her live birth performance is gonna snatch my weave but a little drama ain't never hurt nobody:queenflopga:

She lost the best film award by the Beatles and they act like it's the end of the world.

4 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I don't know if he is, but "Shape Of You" is currently #1 and absolutely deserves it, IMO. "Chained to the Rhythm" is still stuck at #4 with dark red updates. 

Just checked and she's selling 40% of Ed sheeran's song. Not only she's not going to top iTunes but I don't see her surpassing Taylor's song which is at 96%. The gap is huge. :weirdmeout:

3 minutes ago, button said:

Just checked and she's selling 40% of Ed sheeran's song. Not only she's not going to top iTunes but I don't see her surpassing Taylor's song which is at 96%. :weirdmeout:

Yikes. I'm surprised, TBH, even though I'm not a fan of the song (or her). Wonder if Katy Perry's first commercially underwhelming era has finally arrived. Bound to happen to everyone eventually, especially in pop music. 

it'll be between beyoncé and adele obviously. "formation" had zero impact outside of beyoncé's fanbase tbh, so i don't think they'll give it the "song of the year" award.

other than that, no idea. but she'll def take home a few, and probably more important ones than in the years before - so y'all better prepare.

i know that she wouldn't perform unless she gets smth big in return. :byebitch:

Archived