And The Winners Of The 2017 Grammys Are...

Jordan Miller

That's too bad, since Adele will surely win Album Of The Year plus sweep the other pop categories, I think Ariana Grande deserved Best Pop Vocal Album for Dangerous Woman (slay @Slayde for making me into a DW stan) :unbelievableney:

However, inquiring minds must know: why is her hair ALWAYS styled exactly the same? It doesn't look bad, but a half-ponytail with an evening gown really wouldn't be my first choice.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Could you possibly do me a big favor and message me right before it starts so I can stream it? I'm studying and not watching the show otherwise. Thanks in advance!! :bigkiss:

I'm not watching it either though :giggleney:

I'm waiting for it to be on Gaga's vevo channel. The Superbowl performance was up quite fast so the Grammy's one should hopefully follow suit :)

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

I'm not watching it either though :giggleney:

I'm waiting for it to be on Gaga's vevo channel. The Superbowl performance was up quite fast so the Grammy's one should hopefully follow suit :)

Gotcha, I'll just do the same! I don't have three-four hours to waste watching boring performances, awkward teleprompter presentations complete with terrible jokes, and 75% of awards handed out to utterly predictable artists and 25% to artists no one has ever heard of before. Plus, I just read "Can't Stop The Feeling" has already won a Grammy tonight. That doesn't bode well for the remainder of the evening :yesokay:

11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Gotcha, I'll just do the same! I don't have three-four hours to waste watching boring performances, awkward teleprompter presentations complete with terrible jokes, and 75% of awards handed out to utterly predictable artists and 25% to artists no one has ever heard of before. Plus, I just read "Can't Stop The Feeling" has already won a Grammy tonight. That doesn't bode well for the remainder of the evening :yesokay:

Ikr. I just can't take this dumb award show seriously anymore. It's even worse than the VMA's at this point with how boring and predictable it has come to be :juggingu:

1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Ikr. I just can't take this dumb award show seriously anymore. It's even worse than the VMA's at this point with how boring and predictable it has come to be :juggingu:

Like, I legitimately cannot believe these are the nominees for SONG OF THE YEAR:

"Formation"— Beyoncé
"Hello" — Adele
"I Took A Pill In Ibiza" — Mike Posner
"Love Yourself" —Justin Bieber
"7 Years" — Lukas Graham

• "I Took A Pill In Ibiza" sounds like something a failing college-kid who DJs part-time crafted while rolling on E. 
  • And no disrespect to my fellow Nordic peeps, but “7 Years” is just unbearably cheesy and sounds virtually indistinguishable from equally nauseating songs by OneRepublic or any of those other pseudorock bands always rotating on the Adult Contemporary stations for some inexplicable reason. 
  • “Formation” has the distinction of having the absolute worst lyrics within this bunch:

“When he **** me good, I take his *** to Red Lobster, cause I slay

When he **** me good, I take his *** to Red Lobster, we gon’ slay.”

Like, really? One of the most prestigious honors in music is potentially being awarded to THAT?

• “Love Yourself” is actually a very good pop song, albeit likely in large part due to Ed Sheeran. 
  • “Hello” is the only song worthy of this award, and I don’t even consider myself a fan of Adele.

Archived