I miss 2011

LeglessJamie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

These pictures still look horrible. You can clearly see she was in pain and that's why I hate that era. She was probably in a worse state than during her public "break down". This time it just wasn't public.

she didn't look horrible and she was in pain literally bc of the psoriasis on her ankle. 

2 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

She looked exactley the same during the FF and beginning of Britney Jean though - tired, bloated and sad

britney-spears-till-the-world-ends-imagen2.jpg?w=293&h=300

No no no, FFney looked for me so young even with that tired face and disastrous make up. The day of the VMA she was extremly beautiful too far way from Britney Jean.

PD: sorry for the double post I didn't know how to edit that one adding another quote.

You could tell she really lacked passion for FF, and it makes sense that people say that it's bc they scrapped Britney's initial idea and forced her to go with a new direction with the album. I just feel so sad when I watch videos of her from that year. Even when she was trying to smile and be professional, her eyes said it all. She was spiritually exhausted and just needed a break from it all. 

I would take FF tour over POM any day. You know why? Because I actually got to see it. I HATE Vegas. There are dozens of fans who bought all of her albums, singles etc and I feel left outside alone along with many other fans.

I remember the vibe when she came out during the openng of the FF tour, that feeling has ben treasured for 6 years, all vegas gave me was some cool youtube vids. From my point of view it's not that hard to understand why 2011 was the best year. It's like Britney went of the radar after she wrapped it up, no airplay here, barely in Europe, messy vids, missed oppertunitues, ... while in 2011 she was having MASSIVE airplay on both tv and radio while radio hosts are like "is Britney still alive?".

I hate how she's fading away cause of Vegas and yes she can be happy, good for her but that doesn't mean I can't feel sad about how her hard work is being tossed away in Europe at the moment.

I'd do ANYTHING just to get back in 2011 and relive all the moments cause as I said, nothing happened for us afterwards (accross the sea).

I used to be a die hard fan as well collecting all of her stuff and rare collectibles but I stopped doing that like a year ago cause of the reason mentioned above. If the 2017 me would say "I'm not a Bitney fan anymore" to the 2011 me, I'd kick myself in the face lmao but sadly it just is now...

1 hour ago, Disney Princess said:

I'd rather have an era that flops with Britney in control over her music, alive and spontaneous in interviews, and performing with energy and love; rather than a successful era with Britney not into it, and performing like she doesn't care.

Let's  not act like if she would have been in control she would  have promoted and magically change her mental state lol.:gloss:

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

Oh yeah... I miss the era that destroyed her career 

Are you talking about Britney Jean?:shameless:

4 hours ago, PBoy said:

We had the ''era'' but didn't have ''Britney'', is that even worth? I love FF album and i had a chance to go to the tour and it was one of the best days ever, but she was missing there, she was doing it cause she had to, she may be stuck in Vegas now, but this Girl has never been so alive in the last 10 years, i'm just glad we got her again

Exactly. FLAWLESS FAN.

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

Oh yeah... I miss the era that destroyed her career 

True true. People blame Britney jean but it doesn't make sense. The lead Work ***** performed poorly before the album and Myah rumours were out.

Femme fatale was a big image tarnisher, especially the terrible tour. Many gave up on her because of her attitude. Femme fatale also birthed Britney Jean.

3 minutes ago, button said:

True true. People blame Britney jean but it doesn't make sense. The lead Work ***** performed poorly before the album and Myah rumours were out.

Femme fatale was a big image tarnisher, especially the terrible tour. Many gave up on her because of her attitude. Femme fatale also birthed Britney Jean.

femme fatale was the worst

it makes me sick that she was so terribly in bad days hating it all and people here keep loving it. STOP

if you love britney you must see that it wasnt healthy. and britney jean it's just a straight consequence from femme fatale. yeah, the smash hits were great - that's the power of max martin and how Katiuscia Purr keeps getting those awfully high number on charts. but britney decided she wanted to do something different - and she always has wanted to be different - to be stuck in a genre and in a type of doing music was never her thing. that's why i love Glory - it's clearly fruit from her passion. and yeah, shame on the gp but she had it coming after bj fiasco.

let's hope next era britney gives all she gave us on glory (vma, for instance) and much more, as a world tour.

Archived