I miss 2011

LeglessJamie

33 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

The Femme Fatale/Britney Jean era was the most awkaward time in her life. She was mentally going through a lot, she looked horrible so yeah, no, I don't miss it and I don't understand how anybody else could...:bpo:

Britney SpearsImage result for britney 2012Image result for britney 2012

You picked unflatering pics tho. 

Britney-Spears-Wearing-Bottega-Veneta-NiBritney-Spears-X-Factor-Blue-Print-Premi

she looked good most of the times on the X factor and in the BJ era she looked even better

Yeah she was awkward but she's still awkward cause she's a shy person in general and have gone through stuff :mhm: 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I miss the era of "Femme Fatale" :crying2:

Remember the anticipation, the meltdowns when she announced the single HIAM? The Amazing vids she gave us? The little promo performances? An album full of single potential music? an actual TOUR? The sick collab with Rihanna?

Although Glory is a good album, the era is just not like it was during the FF. This era was more like "hey glory's out in 1 month now bye bye". It's way too messy.

I feel like 2011 was her highest peak tbh as she failed to chart like that again ever since.

Not hating, just expressing my love towards the entire Femme Fatale greatness :mybodyisready:

I wish she'd take a long break again for like 2,5 years to smash our lives again with smashing hits, dominating the world that once was hers :letitburn:

any FF lovers???

i totally feel you!  I really miss that era..  i remember how she was making us excited by giving us 2-3 second teasers from the HIAM.. and those promo performances were hot! and yeah.. maybe Glory is better than Femme Fatale... but Femme Fatale era was amazing.. we had amazing videos and promos.. and the world tour of course(even though it wasn't her best tour, she pleased her fans in Europe).. she was really feeling that album if you ask me.. oh God.. im gonna listen Femme fatale after i post this.. and i will remember those great days..

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

it's always the same with you freaks.

you don't appreciate things when you have 'em and then whine like bipolar ******* when they're gone.

nothing new here.

that being said, 2016/2017ney ***** all over 2011ney - in every aspect but commercial success.

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

You picked unflatering pics tho. 

Britney-Spears-Wearing-Bottega-Veneta-NiBritney-Spears-X-Factor-Blue-Print-Premi

she looked good most of the times on the X factor and in the BJ era she looked even better

Yeah she was awkward but she's still awkward cause she's a shy person in general and have gone through stuff :mhm: 

These pictures still look horrible. You can clearly see she was in pain and that's why I hate that era. She was probably in a worse state than during her public "break down". This time it just wasn't public.

Archived