I miss 2011

LeglessJamie

I miss the era of "Femme Fatale" :crying2:

Remember the anticipation, the meltdowns when she announced the single HIAM? The Amazing vids she gave us? The little promo performances? An album full of single potential music? an actual TOUR? The sick collab with Rihanna?

Although Glory is a good album, the era is just not like it was during the FF. This era was more like "hey glory's out in 1 month now bye bye". It's way too messy.

I feel like 2011 was her highest peak tbh as she failed to chart like that again ever since.

Not hating, just expressing my love towards the entire Femme Fatale greatness :mybodyisready:

I wa slucky enough to witness all the anticipation and such, I felt like a part of it during the entire era while ever sence then, I feel like we are left outside alone cause of Vegas. She isn't well known anymore in Europe at all, barely gets airplay while she was on the TV and radio ALL THE TIME IN 2011. so Yeah that makes me hate Vegas as well. It's she's happy tho, but I have bought all of her stuff too u know along many othrs from across the sea. If she'd only tour

I wish she'd take a long break again for like 2,5 years to smash our lives again with smashing hits, dominating the world that once was hers :letitburn:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I miss the era of "Femme Fatale" :crying2:

Remember the anticipation, the meltdowns when she announced the single HIAM? The Amazing vids she gave us? The little promo performances? An album full of single potential music? an actual TOUR? The sick collab with Rihanna?

:madonna:  Those performances were probably one of the lowest points of her career. They were utterly horrendous and her energy was on sloth levels.

I get tho that you would miss the comercial success and the album was very enjoyable for a long time, at least for me

We had the ''era'' but didn't have ''Britney'', is that even worth? I love FF album and i had a chance to go to the tour and it was one of the best days ever, but she was missing there, she was doing it cause she had to, she may be stuck in Vegas now, but this Girl has never been so alive in the last 10 years, i'm just glad we got her again

Although she was heavily medicated and on the 80% of the tour she wasn't like "there", the album is flawless, idc what you say but it was her last worldwide success. I love Max Martin + Shellback formula. 3 singles in the TOP 10 on Billboard. Massive hits on the radio. In terms of success, people need to show respect! :tifftear:

Imagine if Femme Fatale happened in 2016 - she would've slayed the entire world with that body and her improvement in dance moves

I miss from Femme Fatale that album full of hits that slayed my life when I became a fan and her young beauty but the perfomances were terribly bad, the worst of her career:meltdown:  She is not that good as before but she has something wich made me connect with her,I feel identified and like I will be here for good, the first and for the moment only one person I've became a fan.

6 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

The Femme Fatale/Britney Jean era was the most awkaward time in her life. She was mentally going through a lot, she looked horrible so yeah, no, I don't miss it and I don't understand how anybody else could...:bpo:

Britney SpearsImage result for britney 2012Image result for britney 2012

This is the X Factor era though, 2012.

Archived