USA Recurrent sales: Toxic sold 100,000 copies from May 2015 to July 2016 (and more)

Lou M. Taylor

Using

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7439077/ask-billboard-britney-spears-career-sales-how-big-a-hit-will

&

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6509510/ask-billboard-britney-spearss-career-sales

Circus - 100k

Till the word ends - 100k

3 - 100k

Toxic - 100k (iconic song :bey:)

Gimme More - 30k

I wanna go - 10k (trash never wins :bey:)

Bonus:

Femme fatale - 6k

Britney Jean - 7k :bey:

The Singles Collection - 10k

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
Just now, Million Billion said:

that sums up 537k ??? :omgreallyney: OMG! is that for real? Glory hardly sold 400k, right?? :bthink:

No sis. BJ sold 7k copies since the end of 2015. :cutesybrit:

Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

As for a full album, her first since Britney Jean in 2013? "Britney's really working on a fantastic record. I've heard about four or five songs that I think are just going to be big hits for her.

And they are...? :zoomzoom:

clearly Liar, Change Your Mind, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me and Better :comingthru:

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

No, I mean overall, since its release in 2013, has it sold those 537 + what it sold in 2013 and 2014? :bthink:

Everything you see in those 2 links are overall sales, I'm just calculating the difference to see how much her sales increased from the last update. Britney Jean has not sold 537k and never will. It's at 272k as of July 2016's update.

2 minutes ago, button said:

Everything you see in those 2 links are overall sales, I'm just calculating the difference to see how much her sales increased from the last update. Britney Jean has not sold 537k and never will. It's at 272k as of July 2016's update.

maybe when she performs at the Super Bowl next year  :uknowit:

Archived