Video concepts for Glory videos

mfanbs

Hey guys i was inspired by this other thread about the beach so i'm gonna write my concepts for my fave tracks from glory sorry if i'm dancing is not one of them 

• Invitation
    •  Montage of home videos, POM videos light hearted, videos hunging fans, videos from around the world exotic countries indonesia china, australija africa brazil 
  • Just Luv Me
    • slow motion stuff like Justin Bieber Purpose (yeah it's so freaking original)
  • Just Like Me 
    • womanizer 2 - she plays the other girl - maybe something like Justin Timberlake's pathetic cry me a river-
  • Love Me Down
    • Her laying on a beach under the shade of a palm tree drinking exotic cocktails nice dudes and girls walk around (she wears a bikini)
    • She gets up walks across the beach to the ocean and starts walking while the waves break under her feet (she wears the bikini with a beach scarf)
    • she starts dancing alone and freely when the first chorus starts (she wears the bikini with a beach scarf)
    • She is seeing bunch of girls having fun joins them they dance together more people a gathering around in a circle  to watch them and have fun (she wears the bikini with hot jean shorts)
    • Britney takes people by their hand and tries to teach them the dance moves they are laughing, she sees a boy they go away from the crowd they are having fun laughing kissing taking selfies swimming in the ocean (she wears whatever summer dress, bikini whatever comes to your mind)
    • Night comes there is a fire on the beach everybody is dancing, drinking,  party etc she goes into a dance breakdown (she wears a net dress with bikini under it, or something that flows easily)
    • the video ends with the camera going up and filming them from the sky   
  • Better
    • this could be the same like Love me down
  • Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
    • Mini movie 9 minutes or so... Spanish/ Mexico/ somewhere authentic, old town, her waking up, going down the streets talking to the locals playing with little kids, goes to a latin dance party, she falls in love with a hot Latino, but her husband finds her and takes her to the house, next day they (she and the latino) meet at some bridge they flirt they go dancing again that night, her husband is loosing his mind, she gets back late at night he is waiting for her she tries to explain that she was forced to marry him she doesn't love him, he refuses to believe they have a fight he offers her more money jellevery everything she can wish but she still refuses, then he packs up his things and leaves her she feels guilty for meeting the hot latino, he consults her they kiss and go to the bedroom steamy stuff, some time after she gets a telegram saying that her ex husband has died in a car accident they give her the testament saying that he wishes her happiness and leaves her the house, she is happy with the latino guy but always is greatfull for the husband  
  • Coupure Électrique
    • starts in France Moulin Rouge, slow motion, she goes through the decades in France walks the streets, meets gangsters bad guys etc she still manages to take their money it turns out that she is a vampire
  • Mood Ring
    • full of CGI (Avatar style) emerges from a white substance like a Mannequin walks, slowly becomes Britney, wind is blowing she keeps walking, changing features white hair dark skin white eyes, becomes a demon, then something with fire, jungle, Alien, grows wings becomes an angel (Lucifer-tv show= Amanadiel ) starts flying fiercely through a desert ends in her devolving into ashes wind blows the dust and a ring with Britney's name on it appear

Let me see your ideas

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man on the moon - britney singing in a circled all white room with a hanging old-style microphone, the concept of the video is about love at different eras in XX century 1950's/60's/70's/80's and so on. The concept is very vintage and cheesy, at "Chateau Marriott.........." line it ends up with Britney singing on the moon with an amazing white gown and an orchestra playing in the background. 

Clumsy - I love Clumsy but I just don't picture a thing for it. 

Just luv me - britney in the middle of the Antartic naked wearing only a giant furry white bear coat, ice everywhere, when britney sings a close up of her mouth and cold breath coming out. Polarney :milkney:

Slumber Party - a tropical romance. Bedroom furniture is set up on the beach by the night with actual candles hanging (not from the ceiling). Weaves are crashing the furniture while britney is doing some **** moves on the bed (my prerogative style) then she dances with a hot guy and her dancer some slow but sensual choreo, not the one in the original video, that was too fast for the song, sensual moves but well executed. My original idea for this track was basically DLMBTLTK music video, just try to listen to SP while watching DLMBTLTK in mute, believe me, it's pure magic :bwink:

BETTER - she's driving her car on the road, then she sees a hot guy asking for a ride, she stops and takes him with her, then they see a girl also asking for a ride and they take her so they end up being a bunch of friends having fun. Then, they stop at the beach and decide to get in the water. Britney falls in love with one of the guys and start flirting. Just add some underwater scenes of them swimming, taking selfies, kisssing and of course, this song MUST have a cool choreo of them dancing on the road with the beach in the background, sweaty bodies, wearing tiny denim shorts, messy hair. This MV would be just about having fun. :rihclap:

For "Mood Ring," I basically envision a darker version of Kelly Clarkson's "Catch My Breath" MV:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Like, the MV could otherwise be black and white, but with these explosive colors behind Britney, moving in time to the beat of the music, to signify her vacillating emotions. And then a handful of really simplistic close-up shots, accompanied only by a special effect or two, for parts where the lyrical content needs to be particularly emphasized.

(I know it'll NEVER have a music video, but this is just what comes to mind when I listen to the song!)

7 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i'll post a pic for each video, so you get the idea of what i want/see for each song. only the ones i can picture a video for.

01. invitation

Reveal hidden contents

mermaid-silhouette-sea-ocean-sun-rays.jp

05. just luv me 

Reveal hidden contents

152058.jpg

kenji-mizumori-a-naked-woman-sitting-in-

13. better

Reveal hidden contents

0014-27083.jpg

venice-beach-skateboarder.jpg?itok=oYwdQ

Spring-Break-Miami.png

15. liar

Reveal hidden contents

wild_west_girl_remake_by_micropilot.jpg

09224edb58f3ea6bf44513c1f3935f56.jpg

16. if i'm dancing

Reveal hidden contents

93811-004-F2D2F84B.jpg

bollywood_dance2.jpg

Qeej1101.51.jpg

56-3632835-1426095931961233e07ef14783801

17. coupure électrique

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg

party-knigge-darkroom-co.jpg

3.jpg

That's almost exactly how I've envisioned "If I'm Dancing" as well! :makesomenoise:

All along, I had this idea for the "Make Me" video. 

I wanted an Old Western style video where she is working in a saloon and G Easy rides in on a horse and spots her... and then the girls in the saloon perform the first single on chorus in the saloon.  Then, that night Britney would be in her western home and a shootout would start between G Easy and a man who thinks Britney is "his" and then when the second chorus starts Britney would get on the horse with G Easy and they would ride off into the desert.  At this part, there would be like cuts from them on the horse to them in the desert with the stars... and then they ride into the "future" and see Vegas as it is today...and the girl on the horse sees a Piece Of Me sign and the video ends with security thinking she is Britney and she and Britney actually running into each other and Britney bringing her on stage.  It would be good Vegas promo and good single promo.  

Coupure Électrique

(sorry for my english. but dont worry: larry would say it just didn't work out  'cause it made no sense and she is a mother now) 

Black & White movie, filmed with vintage cameras. 
Instrumental: the baby one more time clock is ticking along with the beat, but it is broken and the pointer is repeating the number "3" and "5". Zoom Out. Britney is in her bedroom. Small and messy. Sheets all on the floor just like a ocean. Britney is waking up but we still get to see all of her room. The fun thing is to try to understand her by her room. 

britney-spears-marie-claire-uk-october-2

Mon'amour: the movies cuts to a close up on Britney with her eye wide open. Just her eye opened for more time then the regular time. It cuts to her room again. But she is with her eyes closed now. It keeps intercalating her room with imagens of objects she has in her room. But they are now in a studio, like wiil.I.cant did for scream & shout, but this time is a vintage set of objects and they are all black & white objects with hand written price tags . This is during the quick "mon'amour " repeat. We now see the objects and quick cuts to britney laying down in a lot of dif. positions. 

bampw-black-amp-white-black-and-white-cu

Un moment avec toi: britney is now in her kitchen. She is making coffee very slowly while she smokes. She is very bored.

a239afe8fd5fd070d37805e0b2e26dcd.jpg

J'oublie le monde, quand tu fais:  She undress herself, take a seat and sip of the hot coffee. 

a-cup-of-coffee-in-the-morning.jpg?w=880

Finale 1: 

She goes back to her room. The objects on the room are now dif objects. there is a guy in her bed now. We see clips of them having ***. we go back to the begging of the video. we see the clock again ticking alog with the ending of the song. She does not lipsync to the song. 

or 

Finale 2:

She goes back to her room. The objects on the room are now dif objects. We see a lot of clips of her doing yoga in the room. Reading. Writing. Thinking. Very Carrie Bradshaw with insonia thinking about mr. big. She is singing some words: "J'oublie le monde, quand tu fais/Fais moi l'amour, mon amour". We see clips of her watching herself having *** with a guy. She seems to be touching herself, but we are not sure. There are a lot of clips. It ends with her sleeping again and the clock. 

13 hours ago, mfanbs said:

• Coupure Électrique
    • starts in France Moulin Rouge, slow motion, she goes through the decades in France walks the streets, meets gangsters bad guys etc she still manages to take their money it turns out that she is a vampire

The song is about being madly in love with a person and having *** with them. The video should be dark ("dans le noir") and **** and simple.

11 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i'll post a pic for each video, so you get the idea of what i want/see for each song. only the ones i can picture a video for.

01. invitation

Hide contents

05. just luv me 

Hide contents

152058.jpg

0027-rain-on-the-window.jpg

b3085582616fede593fc23f00da1ec08.jpg

6db65f317482b364d3204035d2c9770d.jpg

33d00d1f5a5507fb3a3d9950f8b84201.jpg

13. better

Hide contents

0014-27083.jpg

Spring-Break-Miami.png

15. liar

Hide contents

16. if i'm dancing

Hide contents

93811-004-F2D2F84B.jpg

bollywood_dance2.jpg

Qeej1101.51.jpg

17. coupure électrique

Hide contents

1.jpg

3.jpg

:ahhh: I love your ideas

12 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

01. invitation

Hide contents

05. just luv me 

Hide contents

152058.jpg

0027-rain-on-the-window.jpg

b3085582616fede593fc23f00da1ec08.jpg

6db65f317482b364d3204035d2c9770d.jpg

33d00d1f5a5507fb3a3d9950f8b84201.jpg

13. better

Hide contents

0014-27083.jpg

Spring-Break-Miami.png

15. liar

Hide contents

16. if i'm dancing

Hide contents

93811-004-F2D2F84B.jpg

bollywood_dance2.jpg

Qeej1101.51.jpg

17. coupure électrique

Hide contents

1.jpg

3.jpg

Omfg u r awesome! I love all of this! Wow just wow! 

I'm of proud of u!

giphy.gif

do you wanna come over - could be a dancin in the street vibe like janet jacksons 'when i think of you' 

man on the moon - i think of her singing in her apt in front of like, a girly princess mirror in a princess dress (drinkin alone in my party dress) in a super girly apt with maybe cuts away of a guy also considering going over to her house, reliving memories of her but being too far away or out with his buddies to go to her. i dn lol

just luv me - someone on here once said it would be like miley cyrus' 'adore you' with her just looking natural and moving around a bed i would love that 

clumsy - a burlesque vibe for sure. i would love to see brit in corsets and slaying choreo with feather boas etc.

just like me - totally agree w the cry me a river vibe

better - def a beach video, i think of her on a boat partying w a guy and maybe some girls too like a big party on a yacht with her sneaking down to hook up w a guy 

liar - driving in the dessert, maybe have the guy tied up in the back? and shes about to drive over a cliff with him in it at the end of the video but she screeches to a halt (a la stronger) and then gets out and walks away. and maybe it cuts away to her getting in another hot guys car and leaving the guy for dead in the middle of the dessert / at the edge of a cliff. 

change your mind - i think of a radar vibe where shes seducing like her **** tennis instructor at a country club haha

coupure electrique - i think of her walking through a crazy rave party like in ibiza or something, a club, and have ppl look really ****** up on ***** and edgy but have her look super innocent maybe everyone else is wearing black and crazy outfits and have her be wearing white and just looking around for someone. and every guy turns to look at her but they dont go speak to her and the dj is staring at her, and maybe we see her shake her heads at ppl offering her drinks, and shes searching and the end she just leaves maybe and watches the sun rise alone. or she finally sees a man whos also wearing white and looking lost. could show that she has left her dark days behind.

i love the production on coupure and i love the theme of like, searching for something in the party scene and not finding it, and feeling removed from the scene. its relatable to everyone, and also to her i would think. 

Archived