We need a hawaii mv for Love Me Down

dirtmonkey

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

So many tracks of Glory are beach material, Slumber party and its tropical drums :hipney: live me down, so fresh but still danceable :queenriri: the flawless BETTER and its relaxing but powerful catchy vibe :makesomenoise: Make me and it's melodic chorus, the baby crying sound :cuteidk:

THIS! I can totally imagine Just Luv Me Beach Themed with Britney singing into the shell waiting for a response

6 hours ago, dirtmonkey said:

If britney's heaven on earth is Hawaii imagine the flawless mv we could get for this island bop :giggleney:

i was thinking this exact thing, except for Better, she doesn't have this kind of video and here is my concept simple, summer casual doesn't need a big budget (only for extras (people)) jet cool:

Her laying on a beach under the shade of a palm tree drinking exotic cocktails nice dudes and girls walk around (she wears a bikini)
She gets up walks across the beach to the ocean and starts walking while the waves break under her feet (she wears the bikini with a beach scarf)
she starts dancing alone and freely when the first chorus starts (she wears the bikini with a beach scarf)
She is seeing bunch of girls having fun joins them they dance together more people a gathering around in a circle  to watch them and have fun (she wears the bikini with hot jean shorts)
Britney takes people by their hand and tries to teach them the dance moves they are laughing, she sees a boy they go away from the crowd they are having fun laughing kissing taking selfies swimming in the ocean (she wears whatever summer dress, bikini whatever comes to your mind)
Night comes there is a fire on the beach everybody is dancing, drinking,  party etc she goes into a dance breakdown (she wears a net dress with bikini under it, or something that flows easily)
the video ends with the camera going up and filming them from the sky 

Archived