Will this next britney era be worse than Glory?

Honestly we cant expect different results with the same actions, britney is more likely releasing this fall/winter since glory era turned to be a fiasco.

Who would believe she would flop harder than britney jean?

What im saying is, compared to 2011 she has lost 70% of her fanbase + GP doesnt check her anymore. She really has to start from zero because she has truly damaged her career. Its time for her to change her game, she is stuck in 2008.

Had she done everything she did this era back in 2011 her career and image wouldnt be in this situation.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if she won't promote properly she'll flop so hard, and next time it'll kill whatever left in her career! She's relying too much on her "Name" which it doesn't have the same effect like it used to! 

Some serious refreshing need to happen, idk what exactly but if wanna comeback on top she have to put some major effort in there! She can still do it coz the interest in her will always be there in a way or another!   

Her team just needs to throw out a 3rd single already. I mean i'm glad SP is still trying but just end this before its too tragic :tiffsmoke:

Musically I hope it continues on the Glory track. She's experimenting and actually trying to sound good, like her old self. i hop the bad sales don't have RCA and Larry take over B10 and make it basic FF/BJ. It should be like Circus where there are some def hits and then the rest is weirdney. If she isn't in Vegas it'll def help cause that's what hurt Glory, ppl just know about Make Me cause she mostly promoted that. An album with a proper era - that way you can not rush **** and focus on one thing.  I mean her team aren't able to promote and album AND vegas show :tiffsmoke: I'd also chill on the side businesses like undies and perfumes unless its gonna tie back into the album (which idk why they never really do cross promoting like that), really just focus on what made her famous- performing and music 

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No.

Key to success is Max Martin :staysalty: Someday, they, she, ya'll will understand

or Danja, Bloodshy & Avant, Darkchild. Max Martin is a genius but Katy, Taylor and can't stop this trolling ruined him for me this couple years. He's becoming the Pitbull of producers :staysalty:

5 minutes ago, RTC said:

or Danja, Bloodshy & Avant, Darkchild. Max Martin is a genius but Katy, Taylor and can't stop this trolling ruined him for me this couple years. He's becoming the Pitbull of producers :staysalty:

He had one of the biggest singles of the year with justin. And that terrible pink song. He hasn't done much else over the last year though.

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

He had one of the biggest singles of the year with justin. And that terrible pink song. He hasn't done much else over the last year though.

i mean he's great but i don't want a whole album of max martin type songs. He needs to disappear for a bit cause his sound is kinda overexposed. 

2 hours ago, RTC said:

That's because the true magic happens with Max Martin + Britney Spears.

I'm here for Darkchild too, even Pharrell. Bloodshy & Avant, I don't think they'll work together again, and Danja, Blackout was enough, Kill the Lights was really good, but the last demos he's shown for BJ and such, sound awful. There's a reason why he's been rejected.

Max Martin has proved he can evolve in his sound, at least when it comes to Britney. Even though a lot of people will say it's the same in the first albums, there's actually a smooth transition from BOMT, to OIDIA, then Britney, and it's obvious they were gonna sound similar because they were released back to back. But then for example, IUSA was something completely different, totally ad hoc for the Britney post-breakdown. Then 3 and FF brought the EDM music to the mainstream pop. So I'm actually dying to hear what else can they create for us, I'm sure they will be able to do something different, because it's been 6 years since they last worked together (I feel old af). So it's time they make those hits again, enough with the experiments that were BJ, PG, Glory; they were great but it's time to go back to her pop roots.

3 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

she needs to promote, sing live sometimes, make a good album and dance her *** off to get GPs attention again. She lost the opportunity to perform on PCA's and AMA's. btw Glory era died on the VMAs, when people were expecting so much and the performance was so simple. :mj:

I agree with every single word.

She just needs to deliver good performance, a memorable ones and promoting hard like she would be jumping out of the oven. She isn't cool for this days generation. But somehow Selena Gomez is, so...

Archived