Does Britney wake up hating her job?

Chico101

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kiiddy said:

I don't believe for a second that her dad picks and decides what she does for a living, he may sign off on it, but I don't believe he dictates her career choices, so I don't see your point here. 

This.  Jamie has some control over her and what she does/doesn't do, but I don't believe anyone - her parents, Larry, whoever - is "forcing" her to do this.  Is she as passionate as she was 15 years ago?  No, but I think she genuinely enjoys writing, recording, and performing.   If she truly hated her career, we wouldn't have gotten an amazing album like Glory or so many dope performances.   The fact that the quality of her work has improved so much proves to me that she's invested.   I'm sure she likes her job some days more than others, and that's normal.  

Anyway... I feel like we talk about this every damn week. :ririshade2: It's getting old affffff.

10 minutes ago, BritneysOldNose said:

Yea cause you know everything about a conservatorship 

LOL like you know how hers officially works and how her life really works and what she's truly happy with. I'm just going by what she's said and by her actions. No where does it state you HAVE to work where your conservator tells you to.

Archived