who picks britney's choreographers?

justkeepdoingit

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me, does anyone dance like that anymore? No, not even Ciara she's also taken on different styles within dancing. 

I'm sure we'll have videos and performances in the future where Britney does more choreography. BUT- it will not look or be like 2001, that's 16 years ago. Time goes on, style changes...

9 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Tell me, does anyone dance like that anymore? No, not even Ciara she's also taken on different styles within dancing. 

I'm sure we'll have videos and performances in the future where Britney does more choreography. BUT- it will not look or be like 2001, that's 16 years ago. Time goes on, style changes...

they can't, that's why they don't. :awww:  you can still put on a choreo like that today.

also, i wasn't talking about the exact same choreo - just smth similar, where she uses her entire body and not only her arms.

32 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Styles never get old, MJ could put on a show in 2017 with the same 80's choreography and it would look amazing as long as he does it properly. The same goes for britney, is not about doing the same moves ofc, it's about the execution of each move and the moves that Charmladonna teaches her are good for cheerleaders,  zumba instructors but not for a pop music performance :ehum:

41 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

yes, Tinasha. :staysalty:

35 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

they can't, that's why they don't. :awww:  you can still put on a choreo like that today.

also, i wasn't talking about the exact same choreo - just smth similar, where she uses her entire body and not only her arms.

Yeah :yeaok: just like the HIAM and TTWE choreography,  the both are amazing for currentney it's just that they weren't well executed. If 2011ney could do it,  it would be a piece of cake for 2017ney :staysalty:

Amazing thread without bashing. We don't see kind critisim that much lately.

I can't believe some people say dancers look good,only Britney doesn't.I'm gonna keep saying this,they look like a bunch of crazy people at the last section.

Of course it's not fair to say all of the choreography is bad.Some of them are really fine.There's no need to be mean but most of it bad.Not her style at all!

Archived