who picks britney's choreographers?

justkeepdoingit

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haje faith that after vegas is over this yeat, Charm will get fired

so will the rest of the people that do vegas 

chase needs to stay a dancer

Britney should have 5-6 months to prepare. It's gonna take a lot from her though. They should also bring back old choreo

she needs rythm in her again

9 hours ago, mauureee said:

yes, Tinasha. :staysalty:

No, she's doing urban choreography that fits so well with the industry and what people want in these days. And it's more showing off emotions and the art within the dancing these days, for example like Ciara, she's not doing insane choreos either like back in the days. 

Only Britney- fans wants and expects her to do choreo from 2001... 

Who choreographed the boys remix dance?  that first second of the dance break is crazy!  I love it and wish we can witness it again. There used to be so much inspiration in the choreography. MJ and Janet had so much influence back then. These days it's all about lame challenges, gyrating and twerking....same lame moves. I have to admit it was wade influence from MJ techniques. 

Its because each number has choreo. Not all of them are going to be amazing especially with the amount of effort Britney puts into them. She needs less numbers that don't even need her dancers. That's whats dragging her energy and efforts down. Slumber Party, If U Seek Amy, Do Something could easily have been  numbers where she can just walk around stage, be sassy, ****, fierce without the aid of dancers. We dont' have any moments on stage where its just britney. 

albeit, she does need a new team of choroegraphers. i just think they could make the show tighter by eliminating all these dances for songs that don't even need them.

Archived