I've had enough i'm not going to stay

vip_anonymous

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This song is NAWT a filler. Check Bombastic Love instead. :gloss:

I think Bombastic Love was single material, it really could work as final single. :howiroll:

IDK Why they released Anticipating in France, clearly the most filler from Britney. And putting it on DWAD was clearly a marketing strategy to get the kids. Queen always thinking foward.

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Nothing on Britney is s filler :foh:

Not even Anticipating? I think she likes the song, that's why she pushed for it.

1 hour ago, vip_anonymous said:

IDK Why they released Anticipating in France, clearly the most filler from Britney. And putting it on DWAD was clearly a marketing strategy to get the kids. Queen always thinking foward.

Gurl, Anticipating is my all time fave Britney song. A ***** better not come for it. :foh:

its flawless, and I seriously can't deal.  :cinderellaney:

I think Bombastic Love was single material, it really could work as final single. :howiroll:

Not even Anticipating? I think she likes the song, that's why she pushed for it.

Anticipating is more childish than any BOMT or OIDIA song + that music video :giggleney:

At least Bombastic Love made it's debut in the Overprotected international video :flawfree:

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

There can't be good fillers. If it's good, then it's not a filler. :gloss: and yeah, Stronger 2.0 is great as well as the rest of the flawless bubblegum gems in that album. :carpoolney:

That's not true there are some good fillers on E=MC2... Ciara has decent fillers too :nyschool:

I don't know if I'm getting it wrong but for me filler is a song without any potential of being a single, released just to fill the cd.:weirdmeout:

3 hours ago, Electro World said:

Omg you can't forget the ICONIC speaking section :yesplease:

I used to say I want you, you cast me in your spell. I did everything you wanted me to, but now i shall.. break free from all your lies. I won't be blind you see, my love it can't be sacrificed, i won't return to thee. :slayney:

14 minutes ago, vip_anonymous said:

That's not true there are some good fillers on E=MC2... Ciara has decent fillers too :nyschool:

I don't know if I'm getting it wrong but for me filler is a song without any potential of being a single, released just to fill the cd.:weirdmeout:

Well, in theory yes, but usually a filler is a bad song that is included for unexplainable reasons, like Body Ache, Coupure electrique, the beat goes on, the answer, but you definitions is more acceptable and positive. Anyways, it's a great song but I have always thought it's a good rip off of Stronger, same theme, similar lyrics and sound. Try it out and listen to one of them after the other and tell me what you think :yeahsure:

Archived