My Friend Saw Britney in Vegas and Said She Seemed Very Tired

BarbieBitch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well TBH that's Britney, she can be up and she can be down. She can have In The Zone days, she can have Britney Jean days. She can have 2011 days, 2007 days, or 2016 days. It is what it is :forkit:

Seriously though, she can be really tired now but in a few months she will be killing it on stage. Just remembers she's a 35 year old mother of 2 kids who smokes and takes medication, don't be too hard on her :squintney:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I went to the Circus Tour and it was the best experience of my life, she wasn't primeney for sue but she was great and the show was just AMAZING, you can't compare it with POM

obviously you didn't read my post carefully, your show might be great but MY show when she played in Oakland, CA she was tired  and looked that way and she barely moved. Also, I went to POM and I had a good time and it was amazing to see it in person. Even exhalers said she killed it that night that I went to so obviously fans here are into gimmicks and smoke and mirrors than Britney herself. 

4 hours ago, carlogiovanni said:

Have you actually seen POM live? I ask because POMs stage and production in terms of lighting and visuals is amazing. Circus tour was amazing too. They are both high quality. 

most people who trash POM havent even seen it live

its an amazing and solid show when you watch it live

I think Pom in person is a great show! Her moves look less stupid in person and the theatrics are exciting.

watching Instagram videos are not flattering representations. Even myself who's seen it twice get annoyed when I see the stiff missy Elliot break, her not lifting her leg in the bubbler Wb choreo, ttwe not even remotely being done right and that hideous yellow costume. I even sometime scream "unbend your elbowssss" but yes in person it all seems so much better

Omg ppl with the mom thing. It's not an anomaly. There are millions of moms. They still have to bring it when they go to their jobs. I get ppl having bad days definitely but everyone always blaming everything with her career on her being a mom is ridiculous. She isn't the first mom ever nor does she even have them every single day of the week. Give it a rest. Y'all sound just like her stupid team. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes I went last year. Have you? :sassybrit:

Of course I did, I went in 2014 why would I be asking if I didnt. Either you are lying or you already came in ready to compare it to circus because everyone who hated initially changed their tune once they saw it in person. At least with POM she was the center of attention.

15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Stop trying to start something. 

I went to see her for the circus tour where everyone here praise is better than POM and she was stiffer and tired as hell. Dont believe me? Look up the oakland show from the first leg, she wasnt at all great and its worst that she was mostly wheeled around the stage.

Yea.... Ok, Oakland show wasn't all that great... Yep sis mhm so trueseh6p.gif

***** was feeling herself that night so I don't know what YOU talking about

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Yea.... Ok, Oakland show wasn't all that great... Yep sis mhm so trueseh6p.gif

***** was feeling herself that night so I don't know what YOU talking about

Oh yeah pick the footage that is far away. I dont see anything amazing about walking around and and she hardly look energetic compared to the clip posted in the op. You are clearly bias and will always think the circus era is amazing all because it was full of gimmicks to distract you from a robotic britney.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh yeah pick the footage that is far away. I dont see anything amazing about walking around and and she hardly look energetic compared to the clip posted in the op. You are clearly bias and will always think the circus era is amazing all because it was full of gimmicks to distract you from a robotic britney.

The camera is a bit shaky but she's doing a better job than FFney now that was Robotic Britney, and I'm not being bias, the Circus Era was great you cannot denied it, sure it had ups and down but at the end of the day sis you are wrong and need rest, it's ok it happens to the best of us, you know, lack of sleep, you get your stuff wrong from tiredness. it's ok I still love you boo. No hate, just love. PS I want to see you try to do this in a high energy ***** :yeaok: 

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Of course I did, I went in 2014 why would I be asking if I didnt. Either you are lying or you already came in ready to compare it to circus because everyone who hated initially changed their tune once they saw it in person. At least with POM she was the center of attention.

A lot of ppl on here went and it's nothing to compare to Circus. 

How rude to call me a liar. I went right when she really improved but the show overall is not great production. 

At least I'm not going to try and say you lied about going. I'm better than that. 

19 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

obviously you didn't read my post carefully, your show might be great but MY show when she played in Oakland, CA she was tired  and looked that way and she barely moved. Also, I went to POM and I had a good time and it was amazing to see it in person. Even exhalers said she killed it that night that I went to so obviously fans here are into gimmicks and smoke and mirrors than Britney herself. 

No honey I read your post and I said that Britney wasn't primeney for sure (in all the concerts of the Circus Tour), the choreo weren't that great and she walked for like 1 hour but she was a great entertainer in that show (her best show) so I enjoyed every single second of it, she was happy and she had fun during the wholw show because it wasn't that hard for her but it was really spectacular! ps. I saw the videos of Oakland and she smiled the whole time and she danced better than pom, i'm happy for you because you saw an amazing night in Vegas but at the Circus Tour she was better

Archived