My Friend Saw Britney in Vegas and Said She Seemed Very Tired

BarbieBitch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Stop trying to start something. 

I went to see her for the circus tour where everyone here praise is better than POM and she was stiffer and tired as hell. Dont believe me? Look up the oakland show from the first leg, she wasnt at all great and its worst that she was mostly wheeled around the stage.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I went to see her for the circus tour where everyone here praise is better than POM and she was stiffer and tired as hell. Dont believe me? Look up the oakland show from the first leg, she wasnt at all great and its worst that she was mostly wheeled around the stage.

It was a great show that evened out her being stiff. 

I cant say the same for POM :squintney:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I went to the Circus Tour and it was the best experience of my life, she wasn't primeney for sue but she was great and the show was just AMAZING, you can't compare it with POM

55 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

I went to the Circus Tour and it was the best experience of my life, she wasn't primeney for sue but she was great and the show was just AMAZING, you can't compare it with POM

Her energy wasn't there and the dancing was almost non existent but the production was far superior than POM.

Of course that was a world tour and not a Vegas residency so i don't know if it's supposed to be like that

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

I went to the last three shows/tours whatever and Circus was the stand out. 

I know ppl complained about relying on props too much but honestly Britney just doesn't have the performing skills like she once did to carry the shows. 

They need top notch production 

53 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Her energy wasn't there and the dancing was almost non existent but the production was far superior than POM.

Of course that was a world tour and not a Vegas residency so i don't know if it's supposed to be like that

Have you actually seen POM live? I ask because POMs stage and production in terms of lighting and visuals is amazing. Circus tour was amazing too. They are both high quality. 

Archived