Britney Spears Wins Four Awards At The PCAs, Thanks The Britney Army

Jordan Miller

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Amanda1822 said:

YESSSSS!  Is it wrong I'm so happy that Justin had to hear himselfto lose to her? Also I'm really happy she won she deserves it she's so ******* lovable 

IM SO SAD THAT BRIT WAS NOT THERE TO RECEIVE AND SLAY THE CARPET AAAND HA ********* GUY (IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

:meltdown:

5 minutes ago, datbritney said:

IM SO SAD THAT BRIT WAS NOT THERE TO RECEIVE AND SLAY THE CARPET AAAND HA ********* GUY (IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

:meltdown:

Me too! I so wanted her to be there and be up there and be like "yeah **** you bruh" 

it feels so good that even after he dragged her to pits of hell people still love her more. I liked him when they were together because that's what you do for people you love but when they broke up I felt my parents got divorced and I chose to live with mom 

1 minute ago, Amanda1822 said:

Me too! I so wanted her to be there and be up there and be like "yeah **** you bruh" 

it feels so good that even after he dragged her to pits of hell people still love her more. I liked him when they were together because that's what you do for people you love but when they broke up I felt my parents got divorced and I chose to live with mom 

Sorry to hear that sis!!:sickofu:

but yeah, i wanted her to be simply gorgeous and bring that famous million dollar smile with her!! imagine how cute it would be she carrying at least 3 awards :ahhh:

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Is Cameron Dallas the racist, homophobic one? I do remember there was a scandal involving a Viner where they were exposed. :yaknow: I don't want some racist homophobe handling Britney's award, nor accepting it for her. :( 

Nah, that was Nash Grier (spelling?). Cameron never did anything I don't think

Archived