"It Was Extremely Traumatic" Playing Britney In New Lifetime Movie

jokobish

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas

depicts the highs and lows of Britney’s career, and the struggles that propelled her slip from queen of pop to a ****- and drink-addled trainwreck.

:meltdown:

She said it was extremely traumatic to play her because of what has happened to her..and that she thinks she is very strong and brave for going trough all that...

Srsly..false title (I can't blame them cuz every magazine does that) but I really hate how the army is hating on her..she is just an actress...maybe not the best pick but she is really respectful towards BritBrit
(when the interviewer shaded Brit that she lipsyncs, the actress then said that she sings ("a bit" but we all know how much Britney sings live) and praised her performance in Las Vegas.)

Attack Lifetime...not the poor actress :/

She seems nice enough and saying nice stuff about Britney, bit rich some of you hating on her when so many on this forum say some of the nastiest stuff about Brit :queenriri: This movie will be a mess yep (but let's not lie, we're all gonna watch it) but it would have been made either way with or without this actress, no use in hating on her.

11 hours ago, joe sp said:

“I’ve heard she’s a fan of Lifetime.”  Receipts??? :staysalty:

I can totally imagine Britney watching & loving all of that wack **** on Lifetime.   Seems right up her alley.  

11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Since they weren't allegedly permitted to actually use Britney songs in the Biopic, I wonder if they'll use the Kidz Bop versions instead? :meltdown:

Do you really think they could afford Kidz Bop?   :quirkney:  I'm expecting horrible knock-off versions that sound nothing like the actual songs.

10 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I hope she purchases several wigs after this movie because we will snatch every single strand of hair out of her scalp :byebitch:

Don't worry- Lifetime probably let her keep all of the K-Mart wigs they used in the movie. 

11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Since they weren't allegedly permitted to actually use Britney songs in the Biopic, I wonder if they'll use the Kidz Bop versions instead? :meltdown:

Can they actually use the song itself tho its gonna be mess the only Britney song they could probably use is i love rock and roll which isn't exactly a brit song

4 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

depicts the highs and lows of Britney’s career, and the struggles that propelled her slip from queen of pop to a ****- and drink-addled trainwreck.

That part stuck out to me as well. They don't even have the decency to refer to it as a breakdown, just made it seem like she was a junkie

5 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

Why is this movie acting like 2007 was her entire life . This movie is out to destroy britney for some reason but let them not show how she got 2 number 1 albums a handle full of number 1 singles and 2 number 1 tours and they better give glory and pom the respect they deserve!

14 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Why is this movie acting like 2007 was her entire life . This movie is out to destroy britney for some reason but let them not show how she got 2 number 1 albums a handle full of number 1 singles and 2 number 1 tours and they better give glory and pom the respect they deserve!

I mean, I'm not surprised.  This is a Lifetime movie, so of course they're going to exacerbate the dramatic **** rather than tell a fair, balanced story.  I'm fully expecting them to jam her childhood, MMC, 1998-2004, etc., into, like, the first half hour and then spend most of the movie on 2005-08.  

Guest Diamond Horse
On 17.1.2017 at 3:51 AM, SlayOut said:

Britney's amazing comeback: "You better work chick"

Archived