"It Was Extremely Traumatic" Playing Britney In New Lifetime Movie

jokobish

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The movie β€” β€œBritney Ever After,” premiering Feb. 18 β€” will feature the shocking moment when Spears shaved her head bald in the midst of her infamous 2007 meltdown. Bassett didn’t have to resort to shearing her own locks: β€œIt was all prosthetics,” she says.

Nor did she have to learn to sing. β€œI might have lip-synched,” she giggled.Β :byebitch:

When asked if that was a tribute to Spears, who famously mimes most of her Las Vegas residency show β€œPiece Of Me,” Natasha laughed: β€œI think she does sing a bit. :meltdown:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, mauureee said:

The movie β€” β€œBritney Ever After,” premiering Feb. 18 β€” will feature the shocking moment when Spears shaved her head bald in the midst of her infamous 2007 meltdown. Bassett didn’t have to resort to shearing her own locks: β€œIt was all prosthetics,” she says.

Nor did she have to learn to sing. β€œI might have lip-synched,” she giggled.Β :byebitch:

Since they weren't allegedly permitted to actually use Britney songs in the Biopic, I wonder if they'll use the Kidz Bop versions instead? :meltdown:

46 minutes ago, mauureee said:

When asked if that was a tribute to Spears, who famously mimes most of her Las Vegas residency show β€œPiece Of Me,” Natasha laughed: β€œI think she does sing a bit. :meltdown:

I can't tell if she's shading Britney or if she's actually that innocentΒ :orangu:

Archived