Britney Confirms Sam Asghari Relationship With This Adorable Tweet

Jordan Miller

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be an unpopular opinion but her saying what she said seems very friendly to me not "I'm head over heels in love" much more casual than that, don't get wrong I 100% understand they're casually dating and definitely sleeping together but I dunno her post seemed very light hearted like she's not that serious but will definitely entertain this for awhile because I think she likes being around him he seems very much like an optimist and that has Britney written all over it. I have no bad feelings about Sam I don't think he's using her, judging by his posts and Britney's personality I think he views her as a very positive energy that he really likes having her in his life but I think they both understand "I'm not sure this is forever I just really like the vibe I get from you and I feel good being around you" sorta thing. I've never felt this way about someone Britney was dating lolz Like that she wasn't that serious and she was taking it very lightly every time before I was like "I give it two weeks before she says she loves him and he moves in" but I really don't get that vibe this time. I'll be cool with it if you all slaughter me if they're living together in a month. This was long. Sorry. 

30 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but her saying what she said seems very friendly to me not "I'm head over heels in love" much more casual than that, don't get wrong I 100% understand they're casually dating and definitely sleeping together but I dunno her post seemed very light hearted like she's not that serious but will definitely entertain this for awhile because I think she likes being around him he seems very much like an optimist and that has Britney written all over it. I have no bad feelings about Sam I don't think he's using her, judging by his posts and Britney's personality I think he views her as a very positive energy that he really likes having her in his life but I think they both understand "I'm not sure this is forever I just really like the vibe I get from you and I feel good being around you" sorta thing. I've never felt this way about someone Britney was dating lolz Like that she wasn't that serious and she was taking it very lightly every time before I was like "I give it two weeks before she says she loves him and he moves in" but I really don't get that vibe this time. I'll be cool with it if you all slaughter me if they're living together in a month. This was long. Sorry. 

This.

Surprisingly I believe the same. All this time, for what we've known so far, everything pointed that they were getting "serious". But as ironic as it sounds, this tweet being so "explicit" about the mad love, makes it look more like when you're talking about a friend or something. Now I'm more confused about the relationship they have. Don't ask me why, because I don't even know why I'm getting this impression, but it sounds more like when you admire someone, like you know this person, you've discovered he's amazing, and now she's like "mad love for this guy". Like as if she was talking about one of her dancers, or her stylist, or her sister. I don't know :ehidk: suddenly I don't feel like she's in love with him anymore, as I used to believe before this tweet. 

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This.

Surprisingly I believe the same. All this time, for what we've known so far, everything pointed that they were getting "serious". But as ironic as it sounds, this tweet being so "explicit" about the mad love, makes it look more like when you're talking about a friend or something. Now I'm more confused about the relationship they have. Don't ask me why, because I don't even know why I'm getting this impression, but it sounds more like when you admire someone, like you know this person, you've discovered he's amazing, and now she's like "mad love for this guy". Like as if she was talking about one of her dancers, or her stylist, or her sister. I don't know :ehidk: suddenly I don't feel like she's in love with him anymore, as I used to believe before this tweet. 

I think this entire time it's been like they're both good energy and good people we don't want marriage but I like you and I'm gonna have *** with you and being around you makes me feel good in glad you're in my life type of thing. "I dot believe in happily ever after I believe in happy right now" this is the first time I'm not waiting for Britney to get in way too deep hoping it's her meant to be I actually believe her this time lolz and she must've been ***** AF touch of her hand can lose its glamour after awhile even though I think she's been low key getting a few d's here and there 

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

yes, yes I could. A lot of people migrate, I did too, althought i was already fluent in English before i moved to the UK, as for his body, hes abusing ******** big time, and no amount of lies can change that:queenriri: he's still super hot tho :mhm:

Lol, roids or not, roids is not something magical, you still have to work hard. 

I think she's in lust, not in love. 

I'm not saying a 35-year-old can't love a man in his early 20s, but this is the same woman who said she's over men and all that stuff and now this alleged confirmation of a relationship? Idk. She said she likes to play but I guess when you catch feelings you just catch feelings whether you want to or not. And apparently, she likes younger guys so…idk. Britney, you are a conundrum lol.

He's too ******* gorgeous.  

I hate her. :chershade:

16 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I don't see this lasting. He is hot, but that's about it. She seems to be kind of shallow when it comes to men. All about the physical attraction, but their personalities always suck. 

And how the hell would you know that his personality sucks? :wtfdidusay: Sit down. 

Archived