Britney Confirms Sam Asghari Relationship With This Adorable Tweet

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

See it's petty people like you who cause a rift btwn celebrities and us normal folk anyway just give the man his credit it's not easy going anywhere foreign and starting over.. have you ever moved away from everything you ever knew? 

this is what you call "hard work"? please leave those words to people who actually worked hard to move somewhere else, celebrity or not. He did not work hard for those plane tickets. He had no financial issues upon arrival, everything was easy for him. just stop. what you're calling "hard work" is futile as hell. He had no problem leaving his country, USA is the dream of everyone, he was thirsting to travel like anyone else would. you're trying too hard to make him relatable and help his image. Try something else.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread will probably turn into a long arguement how he's too young/using her/it's too soon etc. but i'm done thinking about her relationships she's a 35 year old woman if she makes mistakes that's her business not mine and I just don't care about anyones relationships other than my own at this point celeb relationships bore the **** out of me. But I hope the best for her I hope she gets whatever it is she's hoping for. Good luck Britney :cutesybrit:

1 minute ago, button said:

this is what you call "hard work"? please leave those words to people who actually worked hard to move somewhere else, celebrity or not. He did not work hard for those plane tickets. He has no financial issues upon arrival, everything was easy for him. just stop. what you're calling "hard work" is futile as hell. He had no problem leaving his country, USA is the dream of everyone, he was thirsting to travel like anyone else would. you're trying too hard to make him relatable and help his image. Try something else.

No im level headed I refuse to judge someone on their life/money without knowing. That's called biased 

2 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't know.It's so hard to describe.I mean she's a grown woman.I'm sure she's making a good decision for herself.

I don't know about him tho..He looks 30 and so hot but he can drink alcohol legally for a year in US :gloria:

Yeah that's true :forkit:

My only worry is I'm not sure how serious he is about their relationship 

But I hope they are on the same path about it

4 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

He's deep.  Nobody else with a huge ego would have stopped to talk to me. Not only that he str8 up said he doesn't get into her business which tells me he's respectful and he's got my vote of confidence!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

I don't think he's serious but he might be..Their wishes and expectations will change eventually.

I hope she will have fun :tehe: 

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

He's deep.  Nobody else with a huge ego would have stopped to talk to me. Not only that he str8 up said he doesn't get into her business which tells me he's respectful and he's got my vote of confidence!!!!! 

I never thought that he's not deep and not a good person.He seems like a nice guy but he's really young.He's not even properly a grownup yet.

I wish them the best :giggleney:

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't think he's serious but he might be..Their wishes and expectations will change eventually.

I hope she will have fun :tehe: 

I never thought that he's not deep and not a good person.He seems like a nice guy but he's really young.He's not even properly a grownup yet.

I wish them the best :giggleney:

Age is a number it has to do with experience too so try not to judge so easy idk if u do but I always try to give the benefit of a doubt 

Archived