Britney Confirms Sam Asghari Relationship With This Adorable Tweet

Jordan Miller

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

I think she's in lust, not in love. 

I'm not saying a 35-year-old can't love a man in his early 20s, but this is the same woman who said she's over men and all that stuff and now this alleged confirmation of a relationship? Idk. She said she likes to play but I guess when you catch feelings you just catch feelings whether you want to or not. And apparently, she likes younger guys so…idk. Britney, you are a conundrum lol.

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I don't see this lasting. He is hot, but that's about it. She seems to be kind of shallow when it comes to men. All about the physical attraction, but their personalities always suck. 

I cant with those comments. Ok i also dont see this lasting forever n she better be carefull i agree but those comments are so wrong in so many ways. First of all its very rare she picks up a man that looks too good n young? Lol :mhm: Remember Jason? Usually she dates man looks older or close to her age or thats what it seems like i know. Bcuz ive never seen her being a Madonna. And physical attracion? Cant remember names but she even dated a fat man. 

Ive always thought her taste in man recently been horrible which reflects her lack of self-esteem.  But this time she went with the more risky one. And with Sam shes in dangerous water again tho . 

Mad love means she has respect for him. This is for you exhalers that have been saying all kinds of mean things about him in my opinion. Britney is a smart person (her words, not mine), her letting him into her life like this clearly speaks to his character. You guys should stop living through Britney. No guy seems good enough, first too ugly and now too ****. Im sure he makes Britney smile and we all know she deserves to smile more than most of us. 

7 hours ago, ohoney said:

Lol, roids or not, roids is not something magical, you still have to work hard. 

You dont work half as hard. It drastically increases testosterone in your body. Which gives you 10x strength and you can lift much more than usual, it also helps build muscle faster. Also testosterone is the best fat burner, once you take ******** your diet doesn't even have to be strict, whatever junk food you eat will be quickly burned and your lean body will remain without much care.

So no, you don't have to work hard when you take ********, us people who do it fair have to work hard for it

10 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I don't see this lasting. He is hot, but that's about it. She seems to be kind of shallow when it comes to men. All about the physical attraction, but their personalities always suck. 

Everybody is coming at you for your comment. Idk about the personality part, but I  agree about everything else (hence the rep.):)Like…when she said she likes to "play" it makes a lot of sense. She likes to be in love and be in a relationship but she definitely doesn't date to be serious (long-term). 

And that seems to be what she wants but…idk she can't really deny that she likes to be in love and in a relationship.

7 hours ago, liis009 said:

He's ugly tbh

Lmao

7 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

I cant with those comments. Ok i also dont see this lasting forever n she better be carefull i agree but those comments are so wrong in so many ways. First of all its very rare she picks up a man that looks too good n young? Lol :mhm: Remember Jason? Usually she dates man looks older or close to her age or thats what it seems like i know. Bcuz ive never seen her being a Madonna. And physical attracion? Cant remember names but she even dated a fat man. 

Ive always thought her taste in man recently been horrible which reflects her lack of self-esteem.  But this time she went with the more risky one. And with Sam shes in dangerous water again tho . 

Umm… she has gone on record as saying she likes younger guys so I don't think her actually going through with it is rare. Idc about the fact that he looks good. Physical attraction is typically important to a person and she hasn't dated ugly guys. But David was the least attractive in my opinion. So that part is whatever. 

I don't think she's in "dangerous water" with Sam. She said she likes to play, so she's playing. She's infatuated, clearly. I mean, of course I don't know for sure but just because you post someone on social media and say they're fine doesn't mean y'all are serious. It means you're into them.

5 hours ago, Dynasty said:

You dont work half as hard. It drastically increases testosterone in your body. Which gives you 10x strength and you can lift much more than usual, it also helps build muscle faster. Also testosterone is the best fat burner, once you take ******** your diet doesn't even have to be strict, whatever junk food you eat will be quickly burned and your lean body will remain without much care.

So no, you don't have to work hard when you take ********, us people who do it fair have to work hard for it

I know that, i lift too, i know is like a ''shortcut'' too, but he still had to work it sis. 

On 1/14/2017 at 1:37 AM, button said:

Not when the country you're leaving for is the US. He didn't move to North Korea as far as I know. What did poor Sam have to learn? Partying? Eating Mc Donalds instead of Kouskous? :gtfo:

Is learning a new language, (a piss easy one at that) supposed to be "hard work"? Kids at college do that. But okay. Thought it was more serious than keeping your body fit. I was expecting you to tell me the story of Aladin. :xcuseme:

there are thousands of immigrants  out there lol . And not all of them are rich. Some of them are refugees. 

For some reason I started thinking that when Britney was 22 she was doing Dream within a dream tour and that was so long ago :wtfdidusay: like sam was in first grade or something, that's kinda weird not gonna lie :beyfedup:

Archived