Britney Confirms Sam Asghari Relationship With This Adorable Tweet

Jordan Miller

There are so many kunty ******* on here it's amazing! This girl has not dated for months and months. And it's not like she posted oh I'm in love with him she use the word mad love and it doesn't necessarily mean that she is IN love yet.

I've got mad love for friends I've got mad love for family I got mad love for people in general. And if I were her I  would have mad love for that **** body and face.

People need to calm down and let her live have a little happiness and some good big beautiful **** that we've all seen.

Bravo Britney get that cougar game on girl:mybodyisready:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Age is a number it has to do with experience too so try not to judge so easy idk if u do but I always try to give the benefit of a doubt 

Age is not just a number in my experiences.This is just my thought in general.I don't know him or her after all.That's why i'm wishing them the best :bwink:

I always want everyone to be happy :likethat:

44 minutes ago, button said:

Not when the country you're leaving for is the US. He didn't move to North Korea as far as I know. What did poor Sam have to learn? Partying? Eating Mc Donalds instead of Kouskous? :gtfo:

Is learning a new language, (a piss easy one at that) supposed to be "hard work"? Kids at college do that. But okay. Thought it was more serious than keeping your body fit. I was expecting you to tell me the story of Aladin. :xcuseme:

I'M LIVING FOR THIS 

tumblr_inline_n5dw06cKi11sa0fgf.gif 

2 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Could you imagine leaving your country and everything you've known ? To learn a new language and way of life... it's not easy and keeping your body like that is hard *** work 

yes, yes I could. A lot of people migrate, I did too, althought i was already fluent in English before i moved to the UK, as for his body, hes abusing ******** big time, and no amount of lies can change that:queenriri: he's still super hot tho :mhm:

Archived