The Apple Festival DVD is In Stores! (Pictures Inside)

Nando.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2017 at 6:43 PM, RTC said:

Well there's our POM DVD. The apple show did look really good

tbh it wasnt that good

i downloaded both iheart and apple festival and actually i watched the apple one today on my tv for the second time after watching it when it first streamed and i couldnt even finish watching it

some songs need to be re done, specially you drive me crazy and stronger, the songs are amazing but the performances are too weak to be the last ones

if i was tour director i would change this

work ***** (change the entrance, i watched dwad the other day and her entrance was EPIC, but not just the thing she came out on but the lightining, the musical intro, everything was spot on, make it more dramatic, smoke, come out from the crowd, add fire , the choreo is alright)

make womanizer shorter and change the choreo except for the break 

break the ice (take the original choreo back on the show)

piece of me its alright, not too much dancing but it doesnt feel like it needs it

matm, ilrnr and gimme more can stay as they are, just change the costume 

everytime i would change that dress that makes her look fat but the whole idea of her being an angel and then a devil its genius 

bomt and oops need better choreos, i would even dare to add hints of the old classic choreos, specially for oops (only if brit can do it without ruining it)

remove scream and shout and let boys take a break and change it for another song like overprotected 

the missy elliot segue is cute but britney cant do it justice, she looks too robotic doing those steps, either fix the choreo or take it away 

make freakshow the interlude and perform get naked in a **** moody remix 

slave (less pole and more original choreo, she can do it, she did it on fftour and we all know she improved this year so she can def do it and make it look good)

do somethin has to go too, the performance is good but not good enough, change it for a glory song or for another ballad cause we only have everytime atm

circus and if u seek amy have SO MUCH POTENTIAL yet it fails to be delivered, britney needs to dance inside that circle of fire but with an actual choreo and for if u seek amy it needs a whole revamp, the song is fun so just add choreo and theatrics like the circus tour

breathe on me and touch of my hand can stay but add an epic entrance like hanging from the ceiling or something to make them more memorable

for toxic im torn cause i like the tree but it got old now, plus she spends half the song standing and when she comes down of the tree she barely dances and she just waves her arms, keep the remix, change the tree into maybe a waterfall ala baby from dwad (she used to get wet for the first few months) 

stonger and you drive me crazy are nice songs to be at the end but the performances are atrocious, change them completely COMPLETELY for stronger she could dance under the rain making allusion to the video ( it is a greatest hits show) or USE THE CHAIR and make it a simple performance all about the chair and for crazy she could go with an asylum theme and make it more theatrical if she doesnt want to dance a lot, BUT i would add the original choreo too

and for ttwe just go out with a bang, she needs props, effects, even the fft choreo for ttwe was better, make an impact for the last song brit, maybe make it look like the stage is falling and breaking apart as if a rock just came from space and fell into your show, maybe a video showing vegas being impacted by this rock while everyone is at the show idk lol

AND NEW COSTUMES

there are costumes that are nice but id rather have all new costumes than just changing one or 2 

Archived