Rubi ( not the real one) Britney Spears 15 Performance

getnaked281

In honor of Ms. Rubi an  over night internet viral sensation Quinceanera, I wanted to share a video. Rubi is a young Mexican girl who became an overnight internet sensation after her father accidently invited the  whole world to her 15 celebration via  social media on accident. I wanted to share a video of  a girl who celebrated her 15 ( quinceanera)  using Britney Iconic hits Womanizer and Work *****. If many of you'll may or may not know, A quinceanera is a huge birthday celebration of a  girl who turn 15 in Mexican Americans families, honoring her transition to womanhood.

Note the Work ***** performance goes mute for a bit but then the sound comes  back on. Overall it was a cute show. Yay!!! Britney and Mexicans using her for there 15 celebration is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md9goZKw9Js

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

SICK SAD WORLD, the last things I could ever think could be related to each other, Britney And Rubi's XV's party :juggingu:

Btw, where are the receipts? :receipts2:

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

SICK SAD WORLD, the last things I could ever think could be related to each other, Britney And Rubi's XV's party :juggingu:

Btw, where are the receipts? :receipts2:

just added the video, be nice Britney has plenty of Mexican fans.

45 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

In honor of Ms. Rubi an  over night internet viral sensation Quinceanera, I wanted to share a video. Rubi is a young Mexican girl who became an overnight internet sensation after her father accidently invited the  whole world to her 15 celebration via  social media on accident. I wanted to share a video of  a girl who celebrated her 15 ( quinceanera)  using Britney Iconic hits Womanizer and Work *****. If many of you'll may or may not know, A quinceanera is a huge birthday celebration of a  girl who turn 15 in Mexican Americans families, honoring her transition to womanhood.

Note the Work ***** performance goes mute for a bit but then the sound comes  back on. Overall it was a cute show. Yay!!! Britney and Mexicans using her for there 15 celebration is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md9goZKw9Js

that's not Rubi though... That video is from 2014.

Sle that Star Academy outfit :gloria:

3 hours ago, cristalmontgro said:

AY NO QUE HORROR

niurka.gif

That video was uploaded in 2014:byebitch:

So delete this thread, reported :giggleney:

I put in the body of the Message  (I wanted to share a video of  a girl who celebrated her 15 ( quinceanera)  using Britney Iconic hits Womanizer and Work *****) sorry didn't mean to confuse anyone,

Archived