c-ship??

mental mystic

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my theory is that her brother is now formally in charge of it and she prefers it that way. idk, something must have changed for the better, i think that probably has to do with britney being her old self these days... its tasteless to comment on stuff like this but its too damn intriguing :giggleney:

5 minutes ago, nevermind said:

my theory is that her brother is now formally in charge of it and she prefers it that way. idk, something must have changed for the better, i think that probably has to do with britney being her old self these days... its tasteless to comment on stuff like this but its too damn intriguing :giggleney:

That's what I've been thinking, it's seems like  The grouchy old man has been falling back an Bryan is around more often, maybe he lets her drive a lot more then papa Spears did. Whatever it is  I'm loving the change back to her seemly old self 

14 hours ago, glamkeely said:

Ok so I keep seeing people say that Larry is apparently part of her c-ship? And some people were saying she talked about this is in the one London interview but then it got cut??  Overall I'm just totally lost regarding the c-ship, what's going on, is it ending soon, can someone clarify for me please :lostney:

I don't think Larry is any part of it, from the NY times article they did this yr it seems to be her Dad and a lawyer Andrew M Wallet and also some drs. However I think in that article it said they're mainly all on her payroll, so what motivation do they have to end it? Is a good read if you're interested:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html?_r=0

We don't know if it's ending soon, sadly it seems unlikely. Especially if they extend POM to 2019 because I think it's part of the contract that it's in place. It sucks, she deserves real freedom :wontcry:

51 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I don't think Larry is any part of it, from the NY times article they did this yr it seems to be her Dad and a lawyer Andrew M Wallet and also some drs. However I think in that article it said they're mainly all on her payroll, so what motivation do they have to end it? Is a good read if you're interested:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html?_r=0

We don't know if it's ending soon, sadly it seems unlikely. Especially if they extend POM to 2019 because I think it's part of the contract that it's in place. It sucks, she deserves real freedom :wontcry:

they're literally sucking and running her money. what the hell. 

Archived