SP was #6 on Z100's top 9@9 tonight!!!

Army1

More great radio news for today!!! 

Add this to the news of 21 stations adding SP yesterday, exhalers hearing it for the first time during peak hours on their home stations, and b96 playing it 7 times today...Sp saw great growth!

SInce there wasnt a requesting campaign on exhale for z100 today, or anyone here even mentioning or noticing the news, Im hoping this means the gp was requesting it!!

Please take a second and click on this link from one of @button's threads for easy twitter requests. It just takes the click of a button for each station and its starting to look like twitter is one of the most effective forms of requesting along with calling and texting. Now is the time for us to really capitalize! Cmon guys! Lets go!

http://www.britneyarmy.net/tweet-to-request

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

WHY is this positive thread flopping? :byebitch:

Cause people are too busy dissecting Britney's **** buddies's teeth and criticizing her interviews.

22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Every positive thread flops.

I actually made a 9@9 thread today, barely anyone posted in it. We have to do more tomorrow.

Please tag me and other people too!

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Cause people are too busy dissecting Britney's **** buddies's teeth and criticizing her interviews.

So true...the single needs our support and people are too busy posting in threads about her lips or stupid games

3 minutes ago, Army1 said:

I understand that @breatheheavychanged the business model of the website to reflect a wider pop audience, but I wish he would still post something in exhale forum to stimulate the fanbase with requesting contests/campaigns containing prizes or something fun from Breatheheavy. 

maybe Bleachoncé also bought Breatheavy so she can be promoted here too :sassybrit:

Archived