Time to be honest, what do you personally think.

indyRS

What do you personally think would help Britney sell more and get more fans?

I always thought simply dancing better, but I don't think that's the case.

It wouldn't hurt, but she NEEDS to train that voice to sing live. Not a whole song love, but half of it and then dance to the other half.

And make her songs not as ******.

Adele and Taylor are selling well because they don't sell *** in songs, it's more personal and connected to them.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Change to Rihanna's record label.

Make a duet with either Justin Timberlake, Beyonka, etc.

But most importantly, enlist Max Martin as the executive producer of her next record :giggleney:

+ it's all about visuals and the image you want to give! :forkit:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I hate Max Martin. same thing over and over again. Yeah he made big hits but now he is so generic. 

And yet he keeps making hits. The OP is asking what would make her sell more, Max Martin would definitely help her with that.

And I love Max Martin, I only hate the fact that things like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry keep exploiting him and Britney doesn't.

She needs to be ****** real. seriously I was the number one fan, until i heard what she said about the "it's Britney *****" line. 

I think Britney needs to fire all of her team, they're trap on the 90's and 00's, she needs fresh music, glory material but at least pre record vocals in her performances (I know it's too much to ask for an open microphone), but Taylor, Beyoncé, Adele, they're selling music cause they are real connected with they're fan base. They speak to them while singing. Britney is the same person every ****** show. Don't get me wrong, she has been slaying me so much, but I'm not enough for her to be number 1 again, or at least to be taken for a good musician. 

You asked me for honesty, well this was mine.

• Super Mods

She definitely needs to have her team fired and move from RCA. Obviously a new team needs to be assembled that can take her in a creative direction that's innovative. Her current team has gone the nostalgia route, obviously, but there should be alternatives for Britney that allow her to creatively and innovative-ly capitalize off her entire catalogue of old and new hits. A new record label without a doubt will be able to market Britney to her existing and new groups and communities more effectively and efficiently than RCA.

She will have to sing live. Different sets of pre-recorded vocals at minimum. She's looked at as a joke for the obvious and haphazard lip-syncing. People are honestly convinced she cannot sing, and when you show them 'live' performances, it only reconfirms that "suspicion."

She needs another choreographer. One that does not have her counting her steps or moving her arms as much. Someone that can utilize the energy that Britney already has. 

Most importantly though, she has to want it. While she has no doubt been reignited and has had a complete change in her energy in performance, people in the GP aren't convinced that she's into her career anymore. Of course, they have Primeney imbedded into their memories of Britney, so anything Britney does now will be measured against that. Nonetheless, people in the GP believe Britney isn't excited or engaged by her career anymore. She has trouble connecting to the GP and to segments of her fanbase that have grown indifferent or hold Britney in a different light as time has passed. She needs to take time and really reconsider how she brands herself. People are obviously not here for Momney and obviously, to us, she's the Undisputed Princess of Pop. But that whole "Princess of Pop" notion has to change over time. There needs to be forward motion and innovation and reinvention and adaptability that Britney can make to her image. All this to say, her new team would have to really invest and investigate in ways to make her relevant to the GP, while balancing Britney's desires to not encompass the enormity of the fame that bolstered much of her career.

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

She definitely needs to have her team fired and move from RCA. Obviously a new team needs to be assembled that can take her in a creative direction that's innovative. Her current team has gone the nostalgia route, obviously, but there should be alternatives for Britney that allow her to creatively and innovative-ly capitalize off her entire catalogue of old and new hits. A new record label without a doubt will be able to market Britney to her existing and new groups and communities more effectively and efficiently than RCA.

She will have to sing live. Different sets of pre-recorded vocals at minimum. She's looked at as a joke for the obvious and haphazard lip-syncing. People are honestly convinced she cannot sing, and when you show them 'live' performances, it only reconfirms that "suspicion."

She needs another choreographer. One that does not have her counting her steps or moving her arms as much. Someone that can utilize the energy that Britney already has. 

Most importantly though, she has to want it. While she has no doubt been reignited and has had a complete change in her energy in performance, people in the GP aren't convinced that she's into her career anymore. Of course, they have Primeney imbedded into their memories of Britney, so anything Britney does now will be measured against that. Nonetheless, people in the GP believe Britney isn't excited or engaged by her career anymore. She has trouble connecting to the GP and to segments of her fanbase that have grown indifferent or hold Britney in a different light as time has passed. She needs to take time and really reconsider how she brands herself. People are obviously not here for Momney and obviously, to us, she's the Undisputed Princess of Pop. But that whole "Princess of Pop" notion has to change over time. There needs to be forward motion and innovation and reinvention and adaptability that Britney can make to her image. All this to say, her new team would have to really invest and investigate in ways to make her relevant to the GP, while balancing Britney's desires to not encompass the enormity of the fame that bolstered much of her career.

Basically what she needs to do in a nutshell right here :verycool:

The one thing that every fan can definitely agree on is her needing a new team and label. It's gotten to the point where it's too obvious she needs new everything when it comes to her management :NYsassy:

Fire current management and work with Justin Timberlake's team

Leave label

Release duet with Justin

Leave Vegas

Get new choreographer

Go on US major city tour

Take time off to come up with fresh ideas, image, and sound.

Release new album with a sound like Anti or Starboy (along the lines of Glory but darker, more hip-hop) 

Sing LIVE

Most of all be a real, genuine, authentic artist. We haven't seen this since Circus or even before Blackout. She doesn't still seem as connected with fans, she's still stuck in the 90s or 00s with the ways to connect to fans. 

Simply rebranding. reintroduced her to GP. 

She's already producing a great album. i think the problem is her marketing team/strategies. 

It a shame that most people didnt even know GLORY's existence. i blame her marketing team. almost no televised performance, promoting POM instead of glory,  messed original MM MV. 

And.....

Her team should rethink about those "CD-Vocal" lipsync. that old trick doesnt work well as it used to. 

Archived