Do you feel embarrassed when Britney lipsyncs?

BSfemme

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I like her if lip syncs as long as she's moving more of her arms. I just find her just lazy a lot. She doesn't sound good enough without a back track most of the times, but how can you manage to continue to sing your entire tour without it being live. I mean the whole purpose of a singer is to ******* sing. It's like she's forever seeing with her hairbrush singing a song of her favorite popstar. You're like... a star. Sing *****! :slayney:

1 minute ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

No. I like her if lip syncs as long as she's moving more of her arms. I just find her just lazy a lot. She doesn't sound good enough without a back track most of the times, but how can you manage to continue to sing your entire tour without it being live. I mean the whole purpose of a singer is to ******* sing. It's like she's forever seeing with her hairbrush singing a song of her favorite popstar. You're like... a star. Sing *****! :slayney:

Well this is the problem.

She's not a full time singer, she's a PERFORMER. She has to put on a WHOLE show, including dancing, looking cute, nice outfits, dancers, loud music and special effects.

If you want to stan for a singer then follow Adele. She will sing, ***** :slayney:

2 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Well this is the problem.

She's not a full time singer, she's a PERFORMER. She has to put on a WHOLE show, including dancing, looking cute, nice outfits, dancers, loud music and special effects.

If you want to stan for a singer then follow Adele. She will sing, ***** :slayney:

Britney is a singer since the Mickey Mouse Club. Her dancers are performers. She is a ******* singer. Hence, the GLORY album.

3 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Britney is a singer since the Mickey Mouse Club. Her dancers are performers. She is a ******* singer. Hence, the GLORY album.

What do you suggest? How would the show go down with live singing? 

Now you must consider: She needs to go on with a 1 hr 30 minutes show, dancing with heels, costume changes, and live singing. I honestly can not imagine her singing live due to this. Whats your idea?

she cannot even execute dance moves properly, out of sync, and always looking like she's counting the steps and try to remember what to do next, where to go next, either right hand or left hand etc. and this is while she lip syncs. i believe it is quite impossible to add  the live singing into it with her current condition. :mj:

but yes, she should at least sing some ballads live. or the least she could do is to spend some ******* times out of several yearsssss doing residency, to rerecord those 16y/o vocals to make it looks realistic. :yaknow:

12 minutes ago, Kirito said:

What do you suggest? How would the show go down with live singing? 

Now you must consider: She needs to go on with a 1 hr 30 minutes show, dancing with heels, costume changes, and live singing. I honestly can not imagine her singing live due to this. Whats your idea?

I already answered this in my op.

4 hours ago, Kamikazee said:

I would be, but I have a strong feeling her team doesn't let her sing live.
Can't wait for her to get out of c-ship and we can finally see what she wants to do.

Calling her "lazy" when we don't know what's going on behind the courtains is pointless tbh.

She can sing live even when she was in the cship. Look at the circus tour..

She sang live on FFT (Very little but still)

Idk but I don't blame her team. Which team of a singer in the world is gonna tell a singer/performer to not sing lmao

You know what's bothering me hard? When she does a featuring live and the other performer is singing live with Britney's track. That annoys me beyond...

26 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

You are saying "NO" yet your argument says otherwise. LOL

3 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

I'm used to it but I feel embarrassed when she act like she's singing live and do things like this

britlipsync.jpg

I mean girl please! :jlostare:

******* DEAD LOL

It's like she is "wait let me pull my mic closer for you to hear my non existing voice"

*Closes her eyes*

*Puts a trying to sing hard live face*

• Super Mods

I mean, at least we'll have a 20th anniversary performance of BOMT next year with the same vocals performed as they were in when she debuted in 1998/99! :queenflopga: Slay those 16 y.o. girl vocals being flawlessly well preserved... on a CD! :queenflopga2: 

:jlostare: The lip syncing gets to me. I understand why she does it, and while I know other artists lip as well, she seems careless with it. Like it's so obvious. And honestly I think that's why no matter how undisputedly great she is as a performer, the GP in 2016 won't vibe with her. :tifftear: They aren't here for lipsyncing (obvious lipping, at that). And we really should stop deluding ourselves by saying she has nothing to prove vocal-wise. People honestly think Britney can't sing, and it's sometimes embarrassing if people ask for receipts of LIVE singing (not album vocals). 

38 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The thing that's most cringeworthy is when you hear them turn the mic on after a song and hear her breathing.

I wonder why you hear her breathing...oh yeah she was dancing, and that's why she won't sing live. I only want her to sing one or two songs live and very slow ones like Everytime or Shadow or something. 

Archived