Do you feel embarrassed when Britney lipsyncs?

BSfemme

I know she has been lip-synching for a long time now and it's like we are "OK" with it, mainly because we have no other choice, but let's be real. This **** is so annoying, like I can NOT believe it. Are we being fooled around? We don't know how her real singing voice sounds anymore, do you realize that? Guys please go back in time and watch old videos of Britney singing live, doesn't it melt your heart? It makes me so sad, as a Britney fan. I know she has crazy *** choreos (well tbh not that crazy) and she needs to breathe but...I'm just speechless at how UN-ashamed she is of her lip-synching. She even uses vocals from when she was 16 y/o. :sofedup:

I love Britney so much but...this kills my vibe so so much. :brityeah:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kamikazee said:

I would be, but I have a strong feeling her team doesn't let her sing live.
Can't wait for her to get out of c-ship and we can finally see what she wants to do.

Calling her "lazy" when we don't know what's going on behind the courtains is pointless tbh.

Lip syncing is never okay tbh, it is cheating.
However i do want whats best for her, if she feels more confortable not singing and focusing on dancing thats okay,
I'm still grateful that we have her still perfoming for us after all theses years
:makeitrain:

it's kinda sad that all of her vocal potential isnt being taking as serious as the dancing thou...

No, nothing she does embarrasses me and tbqh it's not like 10 years ago she sang live, she's always been known for lip syncing... Her picture appears in the "Lip Sync" wikipedia entry. :orangu:

Actually I feel like nowadays people don't care much at all. I used to defend her for doing it, nowadays no one brings it up anymore.

No, I just don't enjoy in full her performances, my friends and family don't realize that she's not singing in concert, maybe they are not in too much in those music details, they get lost in the visual thing, I mean its not like watching an adele concert where you can't get distracted by other thing besides her voice, and they says brit doesn't dance and that j-lo or beyonce are better dancers.

Honestly , I'm in entertainment & it's common knowledge within the business that most female singers have prerecorded vocals for tours & shows! This becomes even more common practice after a female singer hits her older ages & it's purely to protect the vocals. The thing that I still will never understand is why she doesn't record a stage version of her vocals.. that is usually how they do it! 

1 minute ago, Onyx1126 said:

Honestly , I'm in entertainment & it's common knowledge within the business that most female singers have prerecorded vocals for tours & shows! This becomes even more common practice after a female singer hits her older ages & it's purely to protect the vocals. The thing that I still will never understand is why she doesn't record a stage version of her vocals.. that is usually how they do it! 

I personally don't see why she should do that. It will still be lip sync and people will notice from the first minute. I would only judge it as more clever try to cover it up. But I know most exhalers want pre recorded vocals... it's just my opinion.

Archived