Do you feel embarrassed when Britney lipsyncs?

BSfemme

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am yes. :( I wouldn't mind if it was occasional but it's happening all the time. Other singers sing along with the track and I wish she'd do it too instead of miming. I can't even share a live performance of hers just to express how proud of her I am as a fan. I only shared two so far. The BBMAs and her Work ***** performance from the Apple Music Festival (which sounded a bit different than the track version). I captioned it with the comment "Legend" and a girl replied "Anyone can be a legend with playback" :(

I think that is what is hurting her career the most. :sassybrit:

Just now, Britman512 said:
3 hours ago, Kirito said:

What do you suggest? How would the show go down with live singing?

Now you must consider: She needs to go on with a 1 hr 30 minutes show, dancing with heels, costume changes, and live singing. I honestly can not imagine her singing live due to this. Whats your idea?

But during the oops tour she would do all that and still sing live she is capable of doing so

2 hours ago, Calilove1 said:

i dont give a **** if she lipsyncs as long as she dances her butt off however i do want her to sing ballads or pre record vocals for it all like she did many moons ago.

But she hasn't been ''dancing her *** off'' tho, all of her choreos are basic and easy, the only great thing is that her energy is great again. 

Only when she does 90's vocals. Someone has to wake on her team and do pre-record vocals or something like that. BBMA was great and only haters complained about playback. And, yes, her team/RCA embarrasses me a lot of times with their stupid plans of promo, more than her lipsync.

8 hours ago, PBoy said:

No, but the fact she doesn't pre-record every song she performs is a bit bad, or at least use some stems and make it sound different i don't know, but i'm more for the dance so the live vocals don't bother me

I agree with you.

Yes. 

Part of me wants to believe everything that she says, about always singing live, cuz it sounds so good.. 

Everytime they turn on the mic after she's done with a song, I feel like she was singing, but her team and herself don't trust her enough to let her.

I just wish we'd get one song live at least, in her natural register so she could easily sing y'know? Three years of Vegas and still nothing. 

yeah. it's getting harder to defend her when someone bash her lipsyncing. i couldn't say it's because of her dancing routine since she barely does hardcore choreo anymore. i guess it's in her contract? maybe? i mean i believe that deep down when she's performing she must feel at least a little embarrassed. but.. yeah.. so.. :mhm:

Archived