Do you feel embarrassed when Britney lipsyncs?

BSfemme

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little when they don't even bother to put some pre-recorded vocals and they play basicly the CD. :tiffeyeroll:

I really feel embarrassed lately when she is performing with another artist on the stage, like G-Eazy and Tinashe, because both of them 'sang' live, meanwhile Britney didn't. :angietea:

Only when she's not dancing enough to justify it or with the really old songs like from BOMT/OOPS and she's performing to vocals that have been around for half of her life. But I wouldn't say im actually THAT embarrassed because I expect it, ive accepted it, and it's someone elses actions not mine so I don't need to be embarrassed :weirdmeout:

I wouldnt say embarrass me, irritates me however yes, greatly. Shes being very shameless about it, also given the fact how horribly she does it lately, shes not even bothering moving her lips anymore, and that strikes me as very rude and ungrateful for some reason. But, nevertheless I love her, and if she wants to lypsinc for the rest of her life im perfectly fine with that, wont stan her any less.

I get embarrassed when songs like BTI have flawless CD vocals and they up the pitch so she sounds like a chipmunk :britstare: But in all seriousness it is ridiculous that a 'professional' singer doesn't sing live. I can understand lipping during choreo (not that its anything like 2000-2004 but anyways) but lipping for ballads irritates me. At least pre-record!

Yes, Because she never sings live anywhere, at least one or two performance a year with live vocals would be fine! But she stopped singing live a decade ago it's horrible. And i don't get it cuz in most of her songs there are parts where she "talks/sings" and she could easily do those parts......:overitkbye:

For example "work *****" that song is like she's reading a recipe she could easily do that live! :plzexplain:

1 hour ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

I'm used to it but I feel embarrassed when she act like she's singing live and do things like this

britlipsync.jpg

I mean girl please! :jlostare:

she is a performer hello if she weren't supposed to pretend they wouldn't have even bothered with a mic. I'm annoyed she doesn't pretend good and at least sing with a turned off mic..she mimes lately and it doesn't look good most of the time. 

2 hours ago, Kamikazee said:

I would be, but I have a strong feeling her team doesn't let her sing live.
Can't wait for her to get out of c-ship and we can finally see what she wants to do.

Calling her "lazy" when we don't know what's going on behind the courtains is pointless tbh.

Oh sure, because on the House of Blues she was belting dat opera notes :queenflopga2:

Yes, especially now since she started getting worse at it (barely moving her mouth + moving her mouth completely wrong it doesn't match the recording). 

Stronger and Crazy sound robotic, yet she moves her lips to them expecting everyone to believe she's singing. Not even a child will be fooled by that let's be real :idkney: 

Oops and BOMT are 16 years old, and she hasn't even pre-recorded believable vocals :idkney: 

She even lip syncs the ballads, no dancing, so there's no excuse :idkney: 

I mean I love her and I know she's talented but she's really not showing an ounce of that talent :idkney: 

And when it comes to choreography, she may have improved and added some good dance breaks but for the most part it's just half-assing and posing I guess :idkney:

I didn't had a problem with it back in the day cause of her insane dance skills.

But even back then you heard her sing a few lines here and there.

I feel ashamed when I see her lipsync to the vocals of her 16 year old self ,with mediocre choreo.

Yes, because when I'm watching her live (i.e. VMAs) my family comes and say "hey it's Britney! let's watch" and then "oh she's still not singing live, not even slow songs and the choreo is not hard at all"

And it's not just that, I always regret how lazy she is, some of you make excuses for her like "her team doesn't let her sing live" yeah right, then why is she not using at least pre-recorded vocals?

I always think "she doesn't feel anything about lipsyncing a 1999 track?". It's disappointing. 

Archived