NEW Britney Facebook Post - TEAM B fails again! They promote Beyoncé now!

Alice X

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sliver said:

Britney don't see Beyonce as a competition. She's just another chick who performs, it's like a friend from work. Both still work in music industry.

IA, but Britney is not posting this, her PR team does. And from PR-perspective it's a stupid move. :tiffhair:

1 hour ago, BJ4u said:

No, it's not about they will make Britney fans follow Beyoncé, but it really makes no sense to post a link with a description like that. It's called PR. To post a link that says that your competitor in the business is the definition of flawlessness and completeness.... :sassybrit:

oh now you're a PR expert?

I swear we have one of everything here...psychologists, surgeons, fashion designer, photographer, vocalist...everything. Nice forum! I wonder how you guys find time to come to exhale!

1 hour ago, TyWalker said:

Nobody failed except for the people who don't see that this On Fleek thing is literally a music playlist with various artists and Britney/"Team B" shared it because Slumber Party is in the playlist. 

1 hour ago, TyWalker said:

Slumber Party is in it so they shared it. Beyoncé is just the first song that's it

love people with some common sense. Tinashe also made a playlist of her own with Slumber party on it and shared it.

This is the same with just Beyoncé as the first song.

Instead of being happy that they haven't given up on Sp and are still pushing it on Spotify, we make a thread about Beyoncé. :orangu:

24 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

IA, but Britney is not posting this, her PR team does. And from PR-perspective it's a stupid move. :tiffhair:

I don't think like that tbh Of course it's her PR team I know about it but from their perspective people love watch love and good energy that both artists sending each other so they chose this strategy 

1 hour ago, BJ4u said:

IA, but you're missing my point. Look at the description. Most people would never click the link, but would see how the definition of flawlessness is Beyoncé :umwtf:

Then that's their fault for not clicking the link. That's as lazy as people who see the title of an article but then have no clue what it's about because they didn't read it. Remaining fixated on the subjective opinion that Beyoncé is flawless instead of acknowledging the list as a whole will only make it worse. 

I'm not missing your point, I'm just think different

2 hours ago, BJ4u said:

I love some Beyoncé performances and respect her hard work and effort. But she is proven to be a fake person. Apart from faking pregnancy:

giphy.gif

She also makes music award shows to give her all of the big awards in order to perform there and the list goes on and on when it comes why I don't like her. You're right - Britney is pure pop and Beyoncé is R&B artist, however on stage they compete. When Britney is being overshadowed, that reflects her image, her sales, leading to lower and lower budget for future albums and videos, less promo campaigns, etc. So they do compete. And I know Britney doesn't care anymore if she's relevant or a TOP act, however it's ridiculous to post something that literally says "Beyoncé is better than anyone". I would be OK with that if it was Adele or Gwen Stefani, or even Rihanna, because Britney has always said she loves them and respects them as artists, so it would make sense. But that fake Bleachonce? No, thank you. :meltdown:

Sorry for the long post, here is Whiteonka:

hqdefault.jpg

I recognize I'm on a Britney forum and I try to respect that but as someone that can appreciate both, you guys make it very hard to not point out how hypocritical you are in regards to Britney Spears.

If you can't see how that is a tongue in cheek reference to Beyoncé and her song Flawless, and you choose to take it literally that they think she's better than everyone, that's says more on you than them

59 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

If you can't see how that is a tongue in cheek reference to Beyoncé and her song Flawless, and you choose to take it literally that they think she's better than everyone, that's says more on you than them

except she literally has a song called 'bow down' referencing everyone should bow down to her :shadelaugh:

Archived