NEW Britney Facebook Post - TEAM B fails again! They promote Beyoncé now!

Alice X

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TyWalker said:

Nobody failed except for the people who don't see that this On Fleek thing is literally a music playlist with various artists and Britney/"Team B" shared it because Slumber Party is in the playlist. 

But the cover art of the playlist is with Beyoncé only and the description is referring to Beyoncé. They get NO benefit from playing/promoting this playlist. :lessons:

4 minutes ago, TyWalker said:

Slumber Party is in it so they shared it. Beyoncé is just the first song that's it

IA, but you're missing my point. Look at the description. Most people would never click the link, but would see how the definition of flawlessness is Beyoncé :umwtf:

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I'm sure all Britney Spears followers on facebook were waiting for Britney to lead them to Beyonce. Stop blaming her team for everything tbh. 

No, it's not about they will make Britney fans follow Beyoncé, but it really makes no sense to post a link with a description like that. It's called PR. To post a link that says that your competitor in the business is the definition of flawlessness and completeness.... :sassybrit:

1 minute ago, BJ4u said:

No, it's not about they will make Britney fans follow Beyoncé, but it really makes no sense to post a link with a description like that. It's called PR. To post a link that says that your competitor in the business is the definition of flawlessness and completeness.... :sassybrit:

Maybe she doesn't look at Beyonce as her competition? They do cater to different audiences with a slight overlap. This isn't like Rihanna and Beyonce who are actively competing for pretty much the same audience. 

I really don't get the Beyonce bashing here, they have nothing in common at all other than being female and in the same age group 

1 minute ago, Curious_1110 said:

Maybe she doesn't look at Beyonce as her competition? They do cater to different audiences with a slight overlap. This isn't like Rihanna and Beyonce who are actively competing for pretty much the same audience. 

I really don't get the Beyonce bashing here, they have nothing in common at all other than being female and in the same age group 

I love some Beyoncé performances and respect her hard work and effort. But she is proven to be a fake person. Apart from faking pregnancy:

giphy.gif

She also makes music award shows to give her all of the big awards in order to perform there and the list goes on and on when it comes why I don't like her. You're right - Britney is pure pop and Beyoncé is R&B artist, however on stage they compete. When Britney is being overshadowed, that reflects her image, her sales, leading to lower and lower budget for future albums and videos, less promo campaigns, etc. So they do compete. And I know Britney doesn't care anymore if she's relevant or a TOP act, however it's ridiculous to post something that literally says "Beyoncé is better than anyone". I would be OK with that if it was Adele or Gwen Stefani, or even Rihanna, because Britney has always said she loves them and respects them as artists, so it would make sense. But that fake Bleachonce? No, thank you. :meltdown:

Sorry for the long post, here is Whiteonka:

hqdefault.jpg

Archived