Leavingney pics

annonymous

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

Are these all Londoney?

One is leaving her hotel in Paris before she performed on Star Academy, and another is leaving her hotel in Paris before performing her Femme Fatale Tour date. The rest are London :yesplease:

1 minute ago, DaRealMVP said:

She looks so much better now. Look at those last four pics. She looks good but know she looks so much younger. The work she done on her face really paid off. 

look at dat :brit:

I will always prefer her old face more than her new one. Yes she looks awesome now, but her old face is still my fav 

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

I will always prefer her old face more than her new one. Yes she looks awesome now, but her old face is still my fav 

Not gonna argue. She was always a beautiful woman and her younger self was much better looking but she was aging really fast. I'm glad she did some work, I'm glad she loves it and I'm glad she looks much much better now. 

I love her "new" face tbh. It is giving her a lot of newfound confidence that she lost over the years :slayney:

1 minute ago, DaRealMVP said:

Not gonna argue. She was always a beautiful woman and her younger self was much better looking but she was aging really fast. I'm glad she did some work, I'm glad she loves it and I'm glad she looks much much better now. 

I love her "new" face tbh. It is giving her a lot of newfound confidence that she lost over the years :slayney:

Yeah well i prefer the britney without the surgery, i think it was because of the meds that she looked old. Maybe if she just stopped with it, it would have recovered or something :letitburn:

10 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

I agree with this. People who say her upper lip looked perfect and stuff should look at the photos and realize it didn't age well and the injections were kinda needed. 

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

her old face or her young face, because I don't anyone missing FF bloated face or....she's aged and now she is finally starting to look her age again and she didn't change that much if you pay close to attention to her face you will see she mostly didn't age well and the new treatments now are helping it weeks after weeks. 

Archived