Leavingney pics

annonymous

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

her old face or her young face, because I don't anyone missing FF bloated face or....she's aged and now she is finally starting to look her age again and she didn't change that much if you pay close to attention to her face you will see she mostly didn't age well and the new treatments now are helping it weeks after weeks. 

She had a bloated face because of meds....I think it would have been fine again once she stopped using these meds.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, annonymous said:

She had a bloated face because of meds....I think it would have been fine again once she stopped using these meds.

You just think you don't know, I don't know either but if you look at her photos when her face wasn't so bloated anymore you will realize her face didn't age well (maybe meds caused damage or stress?) and....she needs everything she is doing and they're making her face look better everyday, they're minor but effective. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

You just think you don't know, I don't know either but if you look at her photos when her face wasn't so bloated anymore you will realize her face didn't age well or maybe meds caused damage or stress....she needs everything she is doing and they're making her face look better everyday, they're minor but effective. 

Yeah well of course she wasn't ageing well, but i think she could have changed this by changing her lifestyle instead of surgery. I mean she still looks older than she is, but now you also have the surgery which makes it all look a little bit fake to me. But yeah thats just my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Yeah well of course she wasn't ageing well, but i think she could have changed this by changing her lifestyle instead of surgery. I mean she still looks older than she is, but now you also have the surgery which makes it all look a little bit fake to me. But yeah thats just my opinion. 

Your face is not like weight it won't bounce back. Once stress does it, it's done, and her "surgeries" aren't really that major or noticeable. Her lips just need time to settle that's all. It's a process. So many people around me do these type of stuff. My cousin works at a beauty clinic and I'm not just saying it! (and I think Tehran(where I was born, Iran) has someone type of record for plastic surgeries. )

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Your face is not like weight it won't bounce back. Once stress does it, it's done, and her "surgeries" aren't really that major or noticeable. Her lips just need time to settle that's all. It's a process. So many people around me do these type of stuff. My cousin works at a beauty clinic and I'm not just saying it! (and I think Tehran(where I was born, Iran) has someone type of record for plastic surgeries. 

Yeah well to me, this woman didn't need surgery at all. She looked natural and beautiful to me.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney 2012 candid

11 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Yeah well to me, this woman didn't need surgery at all. She looked natural and beautiful to me.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney 2012 candid

It's beautiful to me to, but I when I compare young Britney to today's Britney, I don't see much of a difference, aside from her aging considerably... Her mouth shape didn't age well the most. But it's getting better every day and let's not forget she is also working out and take of herself now!

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

It's beautiful to me to, but I when I compare young Britney to today's Britney, I don't see much of a different, aside from her aging considerably... Her mouth shape didn't age well the most. But it's getting better every day and let's not forget she is also working out and take of herself now!

She still smokes tho....I actually think thats the main reason for her bad ageing

10 minutes ago, annonymous said:

She still smokes tho....I actually think thats the main reason for her bad ageing

I smoke too. So I can't want  her to quit because I know how hard it is when you're going through hard times or got used it. But also as a smoker I know working out will reduce it immensely. Half as you normally smoke tbh. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

I smoke too. So I can't want  her to quit because I know how hard it is when you're going through hard times or got used it. But also as a smoker I know working out will reduce it immensely. Half as you normally smoke tbh. 

Ok well I trust you then :letitburn:

dont smoke too much tho, sir :smokney2:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's so hard to quit. I tried so many times! It's the best thing ever to smoke a cigarette after you do something exerting. I can imagine her lighting one after POM every night tbh. :giggleney:

Lool yeah I smoked so much past couple of months, but its really not good lol :embarrassney:

6 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Britney smokes because she works damn hard and is human,  she can make her own adult choices.  

Smoking isn't even an issue with Britney.  it ISN'T like she smokes 15 a day, she does yoga,  exercises almost daily and keeps herself healthy.  

I can imagine Britney waking up,  in summer at her massive home in the hills,  going to her balcony and drinking a Pepsi and having a cigarette,  also returning to her hotel room after a pom show and having one to relax.  

It's not a crime,  she's healthy AF,  it's not a big deal. 

I agree. 

17 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Britney smokes because she works damn hard and is human,  she can make her own adult choices.  

Smoking isn't even an issue with Britney.  it ISN'T like she smokes 15 a day, she does yoga,  exercises almost daily and keeps herself healthy.  

I can imagine Britney waking up,  in summer at her massive home in the hills,  going to her balcony and drinking a Pepsi and having a cigarette,  also returning to her hotel room after a pom show and having one to relax.  

It's not a crime,  she's healthy AF,  it's not a big deal. 

I already said I agree but also...

you can't expect everyone to understand this. Some fans are here are very young and don't understand it. Back then I used to be worried for her but now that I'm not a kid anymore I try to pay more attention to what she puts out rather than what she does in her private life. 

Archived