Leavingney pics

annonymous

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I agree with this. People who say her upper lip looked perfect and stuff should look at the photos and realize it didn't age well and the injections were kinda needed. 

I wouldn't say it was needed... It's not exactly my preference but it isn't my lip and she can do whatever she pleases. I'm okay with it tbh. :cutesybrit:

And I'm sorry to comment on what was not my conversation but as a physiotherapist I must say that smoking will get you in a really bad place sometime in the future. You'll end up coughing every minute, feeling out of breath even when taking a **** or sitting on the couch. You might not feel it now but you will feel it :yeahsure: STOP IT :bigkiss:

7 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

I wouldn't say it was needed... It's not exactly my preference but it isn't my lip and she can do whatever she pleases. I'm okay with it tbh. :cutesybrit:

And I'm sorry to comment on what was not my conversation but as a physiotherapist I must say that smoking will get you in a really bad place sometime in the future. You'll end up coughing every minute, feeling out of breath even when taking a **** or sitting on the couch. You might not feel it now but you will feel it :yeahsure: STOP IT :bigkiss:

actually I cough every minute now, I think it has more to do with the weed I smoke though, but I'm planning on slowly stop tbh. At the moment it's a very stressful time for me! 

oh, and I workout to make up for it I guess, a little at least. 

Archived