Britney's Audition Process

monalisaney81

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MMC and her singing Silent Night before being signed says otherwise :gloss:. And dead at people thinking Britney can't sing on key that's actually always been her strong suit when singing live. It might be flat or sharp at times but I've always been impressed at how she's able to sing the song in the exact key it was composed even if her diction everything else sucked.:slayney:

12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Couldn't wait for it to be over? Horrible low notes? They need to **** outta here. I'd take Break The Iceney over Private Showney any day. :squintney:

I really think this is bullshit, her vocals were much above Adele-level pre-jive. :squintney: And she actually belted an F#5 in MMC :foh: And what kind of an idiot would say a singer is bad just because they have a dark tone and lower voice :weirdmeout: I think a pressed Bleach stan is responsible for this discreditism (I hope that's a word)

23 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

MMC and her singing Silent Night before being signed says otherwise :gloss:. And dead at people thinking Britney can't sing on key that's actually always been her strong suit when singing live. It might be flat or sharp at times but I've always been impressed at how she's able to sing the song in the exact key it was composed even if her diction everything else sucked.:slayney:

Yeah her pitch was/is great.

14 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney may not the the best singer and she doesn't have the power pipes others do, but she is incredibly unique and can sing a dam song like no one else can. She doesn't need to be Whitney Houston or Mariah, she's the total package. And that's why I love her, she's so multi-talented. 

Sadly, she doesn't get the credit she deserves cuz people don't take her seriously and only see her as a dumb and ditsy pop star. 

THIS! my mom always says that she has a unique voice and when you hear a britney song you instantly know its her and add her down to earth personality

1 hour ago, Hunty said:

I searched Google and I can't tell which Abercrombie photos are him or not

18 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I wanna slap him hard.

Then tell him that tey ruine her voice :)

1 hour ago, Hunty said:

I searched Google and I can't tell which Abercrombie photos are him or not

IMG_5752.pngHe's still hot

6 hours ago, toxiceverytime said:

for me this is good :byebitch:

You can tell the way she sang "give me a sign". She was gonna belt out the last note but then she turned into the way her label wanted her to. "Gimme a suhhhhh ign ign", lol. Her voice was good but was not out of this world, that's why they had to consider. 

Archived