Britney's Audition Process

monalisaney81

On 24-11-2016 at 8:51 AM, Jay83 said:

My problem with this article is that they are taking away all credits that belong to Britney. They make it like Britney is nothing without them. Credit where its due. Think, they can apply this lolita-blonde whatsoever concept to other girls but wouldn't work because they are not Britney. Other recording companies have tried the concept with Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson and many others. Love Britney or hate Britney, you have to admit that she has a strong stage presence, dynamic and has recognizable unique vocal. It doesn't matter whether you like her vocal or not, you can instantly tell the voice belongs to Britney. Sure, many people can sing but how many have that unique trademark voice in pop industry? Only a few.

And without Britney's input on BOMT's music video, it wouldn't go big.

Britney herself plays an important role in branding herself in the music industry. A manufactured pop music factory can't create that. It can boost a start but the rest is up to Britney herself.

I agree with you 100% but this isn't being denied in the article. I think it's pretty factual.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and she Awww when I read that it was on the charts number 1 for 32 weeks is just mid blowing and the fact that it was chosen as the most requested video of all time it made me tear up I don't know why. We had it good guys. It's been 20 years and she is still making music and she looks amazing. So grateful that she is here. Other stars can only dream to be as big and out there for as long as she has. Love her <3 

Realistically would she have been huge if she focused on vocals over entertaining. The answer is no...

i hate her team for making her so self conscience she won't even sign a note anymore live but she wouldn't have been around more than five years if vocals were a main thing

I don't understand why there Cant be a happy medium

• 5 weeks later...
On 24/11/2016 at 2:14 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Couldn't wait for it to be over? Horrible low notes? They need to **** outta here. I'd take Break The Iceney over Private Showney any day. :squintney:

michael_caplan_vic-300x224.jpg

:nicki2:

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Who are those guys?

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Who are those guys?

The one with the headphones is who shaded her looks and singing. 

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He's probably never had ***, so his opinions are invalid. :byebitch: 

When i searched him i couldnt believe he tried to come after Britneys looks too :beynah:

Archived